Are you looking to Bag Your VIP?

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
youngq45r
Car: Red 1993 Infiniti Q45- Was Granny Driven Perfect... Until I got T Boned...

If Anybody is looking to bag there Toy, then let me know. I am in goooood connection with "people". And I CAN get you let Best parts in the industry for the most reasonable prices. Shoot me an Email, a facebook msg, a myspace msg, or just add to this thread your year, make, model, and wish list. Or any questions you may have about the whole air suspension idea. Thanks.YoungQ45r aka Ben

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Maybe want to post some pricing and availability?

youngq45r

Pricing and availability all depend on what you want want. There are soooo many differient combonations you can run. Differient tanks, line, fittings, switch box's, air managment system's. Let me know what your interested in.

lemon
Car: 1979 rally nova

i wan't the cheapeast and most reliable system

1970 monte carlo with a 327 small block

what do you got?

Romeo5k
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45~296k miles -- DEAD
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 == 100,305 miles

lemon wrote:i wan't the cheapeast and most reliable system

1970 monte carlo with a 327 small block

what do you got?
For sale?

youngq45r

I do Have a Kit for the 68-72 Gm "A" Body that is almost completely bold on. But, That extra ease of bolt-on-ability will cost you a Very pretty penny. Do you want to go Air bags or air struts? With the struts you will have less body role, but the normal bags are alot cheaper. They also require more modification than the Strut kit. Are you looking to lay it out? or just get it lower with an amazingly smooth ride? How mechanicaly sound are you? Can you weld? These are all things you must take into consideration. With shipping your right around 7000 for the air strut kit. This comes with EVERYTHING to get you low on air. New Control arms (uppers and lowers), swaybars and struts for the front. New trailing arms, swaybars, upper strut bags and lower shocks for the rear. Plus the tank, compressors, and air managment system. Like i said. EVERYTHING. The universal bag kit is alot cheaper, but its not as easy to install, and it requires a good amount of metal fab to install. Depending on how you decide to run the universal system depends on the price. Your anywhere from 1500 to 2500. Let me know what your plannig on doing with the car and i can try and built the best universal kit for your needs.

lemon
Car: 1979 rally nova

for sale for the right price

and ..that's more then i want to spend, -1 - -2 inch springs and all new shocks, are like a total of 600 bucks, and thats as low as i need, so never mind.

but if i was going for a bad *** cruiser i would hit you up

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

I would love to have air struts. Those are just sick. But the price is more than I can handle. Now on the other hand, your price for the universal at $1500, what does that include, and can you use it on stock/aftermarket struts? Not coilovers.

youngq45r

What type of car are you planning on bagging? Does it have coils front and rear? Or Coil and Leaf? And what are you planning to do with the car? Hard corner? Low and slow? Drag? All of the things need to be taken into consideration before you make your decision. Let me know so we can get you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Refer to my first post in this thread for pic of said vehicle. Struts all around sir.

Wanted:

Bags or bag in strut.Digital control w/ 4 preset ride heights (slammed, touring, sport, & all the way up)

youngq45r

Ok Well for the applications you are talking about, the universal air bag system that we stock will work for you. This is a weld in kit that replaces you struts completly and has everything you need to get you rolling low on air. It comes with:---4 Bags---1 Compressor---1 200 Pressure Switch---1 Tank---8 1/2" Valves---1 Role of 1/2" Air Line---1 Set of 1/2" Brass Fittings---1 Air PSI Management SystemNow this is our basic kit. You can upgrade to multiple compressor's and or tank's. More Or Less Valves, Ect. This kit is completly customizable to your style. Pricing may vary depending on options. $1500 Is a good starting number. If you would like more specific numbers please Email me. Thanks
Modified by youngq45r at 9:30 PM 2/25/2009

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

So, I would lose my struts completely for the bags? Or do these go on my stock struts? I'm confused. Plus, would I need more than one tank if I just plan on setting it to one height or another? I don't plan to play with the air.

youngq45r

No Prob. Let me Explain a differient way. The Air Bag and its mounting cups replace your struts all together. You weld these brackets in place. And if your not going to be playing with the air then you are correct you would not need more than 1 5 gallon tank... unless you are tight on space. Then you could use 2 3 gallon tanks instead. Both tanks are raw aluminum, so they wont rust out. Plus you can polish them out, paint them, or leave them just the way they are.

youngq45r

Let Me Know what type of car you are thinking about doin, and ill see if i can find you some pix, or a diagram.

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

94 Q45.

youngq45r

Hey man, Sorry ive been away. Havn computer problems. I hate livin in the sticks. Anyways, the bag setup i was talking about wont work for the Q. The bags are too big around to the front. they will rub and take a chance of blowing. It is dooable, but thats a lot of work.

But, I found another option. Its a Universal Chapman Ait strut kit that you swap out for the OEM strut. Now there is some cutting and welding that needs to be done. They make the lower sleeve bar extra long so it will fit many makes and models. All you have too do it bolt up the strut on top. cut your lower bar the the length you need, weld it in, and your done. It is a lot easyer than the other way i was talking about. Your right around 400 for the front air struts. And 400 for the rear Air struts. Plus (give or take) another grand for the rest of the kit.

Haitian_King
Car: 1992 Black Infiniti Q45 /w TCS
1995 Black Infiniti Q45

youngq45r wrote:Hey man, Sorry ive been away. Havn computer problems. I hate livin in the sticks. Anyways, the bag setup i was talking about wont work for the Q. The bags are too big around to the front. they will rub and take a chance of blowing. It is dooable, but thats a lot of work.

But, I found another option. Its a Universal Chapman Ait strut kit that you swap out for the OEM strut. Now there is some cutting and welding that needs to be done. They make the lower sleeve bar extra long so it will fit many makes and models. All you have too do it bolt up the strut on top. cut your lower bar the the length you need, weld it in, and your done. It is a lot easyer than the other way i was talking about. Your right around 400 for the front air struts. And 400 for the rear Air struts. Plus (give or take) another grand for the rest of the kit.
I want what jltibbs wants with the preset ride heights and stuff. I need it for a 92 G50. I don't know whether to go with coilovers or air.

What would you put on your G50?

burgy240
Car: 2000 Q45 Ann. Edition Blk on Blk

emailed

youngq45r

This is the kit i am going to get!!! Right here. As soon as i sell enough of them. haha (Hint Hint) The more that i sell the cheaper my own kit will be. But seriously, I would be playing with the are a lot, so i would use dual compressors and dual 3 gallon tanks instead of the single 5 gallon that i posted. I would also add valve mufflers. What they do is regulate the drop speed. and quiet the PSSSSSSSHHHHHH sound when you lay out.

Haitian_King
1995 Black Infiniti Q45

youngq45r wrote:This is the kit i am going to get!!! Right here. As soon as i sell enough of them. haha (Hint Hint) The more that i sell the cheaper my own kit will be. But seriously, I would be playing with the are a lot, so i would use dual compressors and dual 3 gallon tanks instead of the single 5 gallon that i posted. I would also add valve mufflers. What they do is regulate the drop speed. and quiet the PSSSSSSSHHHHHH sound when you lay out.
So $1800 for the complete kit? Pictures of this this kit?

youngq45r

Trouble with the ride control. THEY RAISED THE HELL OUT OF THERE PRICES ON ME!!!!!!!!!!! I can still get them, but they cost about 25% more than before.OUCH!! yeah, I know, The Kit is an amazing kit. But its about $580.I am going to try and talk with them tomorrow, see what i can do about the price. But for right now plan on the Auto Ride Control System being $579.95. If that Ride control kit is out of your price range, i do offer other kits without the preset ride heights for less than half the price.

youngq45r

This is for the The 90-96 G50

The Basic, F.B.S.S. (Front Back Side to Side) Kit.2 Front Air Struts -----$399.952 Rear Air Struts -----$399.958 Valves -----$399.95 These valves are 1/2" for fast, responcive, filling and dumping of the bags/struts.50' of 1/2" Air line. -----$39.95Fitting Kit. -----$119.95 Everything you will need to plumb your air system. All 1/2" ports between the bags/struts. Comes with drain c*** too.Single 5 Gallon tank -----$63.96 These tanks are all 1/2" ported, Made from high quality aluminum, SO NO WORRIES ABOUT RUST!!!Single 380 Viar Compressor -----$219.95 (Comes with relay, and check valve)200psi pressure switch -----$24.95TOTAL: $1668.61 Plus Tax and Shipping

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE AUTO RIDE CONTROL SYSTEM!!!That system run's and additional $579.95. ( Im Sorry, Like i said, They raised the prices on me by almost 25%)

You will need to purchase some form of system to control you valves. If you do not like the price tag on the AUTO RIDE ( i understand, Believe me) I have other options, Digitel systems that do everything but the preset ride heights, Standard switch box's, paddle valves, ect.

Haitian_King
1995 Black Infiniti Q45

Is there a controller that I can just program myself for my own presets? I really just want to be able to slam it and lift it to ride height, and maybe something else...

youngq45r

Unfortunatly that is the cheapest system for pre set controled height.Any other systems you just watch your gauges and remember how much PSI you use for each position you want.We have your Standard PSI gauges.Standard & Dakota Digatel gauges,for these gauges you need to run an air line to the back of your gauge.These systems use standard toggle switches,paddle valves,or a switch box.The other one I have is a Digatel Gauge System that uses electric sending units that you tee off of each bag.With this system you push a button to raise or lower your PSI which is displayed on the gauge panel. My preference is the digatel gauge system it cost $200.00 and is the easyest and cleanest system to use.

youngq45r

Anybody?

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

Got anything for a 1998 Nissan Cedric? I guess it'd be cheaper and take less time to get from you than getting it from Japan.

I'd like the price for bags I'd put on coils, (or could I put them on stock struts?)

and any other combination that might be cheaper lol.

Haitian_King
1995 Black Infiniti Q45

youngq45r wrote:Unfortunatly that is the cheapest system for pre set controled height.Any other systems you just watch your gauges and remember how much PSI you use for each position you want.We have your Standard PSI gauges.Standard & Dakota Digatel gauges,for these gauges you need to run an air line to the back of your gauge.These systems use standard toggle switches,paddle valves,or a switch box.The other one I have is a Digatel Gauge System that uses electric sending units that you tee off of each bag.With this system you push a button to raise or lower your PSI which is displayed on the gauge panel. My preference is the digatel gauge system it cost $200.00 and is the easyest and cleanest system to use.
Thanks.

I'm still a little confused though. I just want to lower my car and make it look great, but I don't want to seriously impair driving performance. I don't want to have it lowered and get trashed trying to get over a speed bump, you know?

I want my car to look like BLACKonBLACK98's in this thread. zer...17579

youngq45r

Are those Mcpherson Struts or Chapman Struts?You can tell the Diffetrence between the to is, Mepherson have no upper control arm.I have bags that will go over your stock struts but they almost cost the same as the replacement air struts.Also they are larger diameter and you might have a clearence problem.To get you the proper size bag for your OEM struts I would need complete measurements of your struts,Inner diameter ,outer diameter,cup size.My opinion air strutrs are the way to go.Chapman Air Struts run $399.95 for the pair.Mcpherson Struts Are $600.00 for the pair.

youngq45r

Haitian_King wrote:
Thanks.

I'm still a little confused though. I just want to lower my car and make it look great, but I don't want to seriously impair driving performance. I don't want to have it lowered and get trashed trying to get over a speed bump, you know?
This WILL make you car look great. It will give you the option to chose your ride height! you can ride so low that your wheels rub! (i wouldnt tho) or at stock height, Or where ever you want. Plus AIR Struts ride soooo freaking smooth. Its alot beter than straight bags. Because it is a strut, not just a bag, it still corners good. How good depends on the PSI your at. You get the combination of the strut shock and the air to get an amazing ride. And when you are riding low, and come up to a speed bump, just hit a button or switch and......................................... there you go! you just lifted you car to clear anything you could of cleared at stock height. trust me. you will not be complaining about this set up. It is worth every penny!! And im not trying to just be a sales man, im serious. AIR is the way to go!

Haitian_King
1995 Black Infiniti Q45

Sounds good!

Return to “VIP Forum”