A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 pm
- Car: 1994 Q45 Silver/Grey
- Location: Pacific NW Summer - PHX winter
If got a complete set of used, front and rear. Before I toss them, doesn't anyone know if they are rebuildable and by whom?
- Posts: 11007
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:21 am
- Car: 1990 Q45 - 114K, 2017 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 95K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2017.5 Rogue (Inlaws)
- Location: Columbia, SC
I asked around about this not too long ago, and shock/strut rebuilding doesn't seem to be common...
- Posts: 3055
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:54 am
- Car: 19' Leaf (Wife's new car)
11' Leaf (Wife's Car) Retired
97' Q45t SOLD!
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e
- Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”