Are these M45 wheels??

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
deesolballs

These wheels are advertised on ebay as OEM M45 wheels. I didn't know the M45 was out yet so how would they have wheels? I also thought that they would just use the Q wheels on the M45. Any way...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...DESC.

I figured that if the wheels were OEM they would have the Infiniti center caps. What do you guys think?

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

they appear to the 2k2 I35T units i think the bastard mixed up the I and M key on the keyboard , easy to do when whoever designed the damned keyboard didnt know the alphbet ....

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm- welcome to the school of backwoods.... fyi :abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

"FITS 89+ Q45, I30, I35, G35. ALSO FITS MOST IMPORTS"wouldnt the offset be wrong to fit on the I35 if the wheel fits the Q ?

deesolballs

Here is a picture of the M45 wheel I cut from fresh alloy. It has the Infiniti center cap. This ebay auction has infiniti reproduction wheels and they look identical to those above (does Nissan make reproduction wheels?)....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...21585

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

I believe if you go to the Infiniti website and navigate to the M45 spcifications page, you will find the M45 wheels are the same as the Q45 wheels.

I do not believe that they are these, but that these are I35 wheels.

MetaOrbit
Car: Black 2002 Infiniti I35 Sport

I saw that same auction and was wondering too..

They look identical to my wheels except that the centercaps don't have the Infiniti logo. Also the fact that mine are 17"..

I thought they might be replicas or something, but the inside of one of the spokes has a Nissan stamp...go figure.

John

BIONICQ45

http://www.infinitiparts.net has this same wheel (looks like it atleast) selling for $799.00 with exact exchange. It is in the wheels section under chrome I think. It refers to it as a Q45 02 chrome wheel. It, too, has no infiniti center caps. The 02 Q45 center caps appear to cost 29.99 on the site (odd because when I bought my Q it had a missing BBS cap and the owner ordered it from the local dealer for almost $40). You could buy the chromes and replace the caps with the stock 02 caps but it might look tacky seeing as though only the infiniti logo on the cap would be chrome.

BIONICQ45

I just called the phone number from the site mentioned above and talked to a fellow named John. I asked him about the 18inch chrome wheels and their caps and he said that the caps have the infiniti logo. All of a sudden your M45 wheel man doesn't smell to good to me. But.. atleast we know that chrome center caps can be bought if you decided to buy those ?M45? wheels.

MetaOrbit
Car: Black 2002 Infiniti I35 Sport

I emailed the same guy about the wheels asking him why the centercaps didn't have the Infiniti logo on them, and this was the response that I got:

"John, Infiniti does not offer chrome center caps so I had the caps chromed for me. The process involves removing of the Infiniti logo so the chrome lasts longer. I can have Infiniti logos applied on the caps for a small fee. I can have other brands instead if you prefer."

I'm gonna email him and ask him if my OEM chrome centercaps with Infiniti logo from my 17" chrome Infiniti 8 spoke wheels will fit :naughty

Jason B

I'm thinking he may have had those wheels chromed aftermarket. That would explain why it's missing the logo's.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”