Apple CarPlay Next Turn Guidance Vehicle Information Display - 2018 Rogue Question

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Benjumin
Car: 2001 Nissan Quest SE

Dear All,
When I am using Nissan Navigation system, I can see the next turn guidance (with arrow and street name) showing on the vehicle information display (the display behind the steering wheel).
When I am not using any Navigation, I can see a Compass on the same display.
When I am using Apple Car Play, I can still see the time and miles of the car on the vehicle information display, but I could not see the next turn guidance and the Compass. The center of the vehicle information display is blank.

2018 Honda CRV can shows turn guidance in the vehicle information display when using Apple Car Play or Android Auto. Does anyone know if 2018 or 2019 Nissan Rogue could do the same?

Thank you very much in advance!! :dblthumb:

howie411
Car: 2018 Rogue Hybrid

Doesn't work with Android Auto on my 2018 either. I think Nissan did a poor job integrating AA and Apple Car Play in the 2018+ I've driven a few other brands with AA and the integration is much cleaner.

Benjumin
Car: 2001 Nissan Quest SE

howie411 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 am
Doesn't work with Android Auto on my 2018 either. I think Nissan did a poor job integrating AA and Apple Car Play in the 2018+ I've driven a few other brands with AA and the integration is much cleaner.
Thank you for the reply. I have reached to Nissan customer service. Hopefully, they would be able to fix/add this functionality for both Android Auto and Apple Carplay.

Return to “Rogue Forum”