Apexi noir catback

Intake, exhaust, fuel injection, sensors, driveshaft, transmission, clutches, flywheels, manual swap components, differential, axles, cooling system, ECU, forced induction parts, catch cans, complete motorsets.
Josh aulis
Car: Infiniti m30

I have a apexi noir catback that I was planning on using on my m30 but decided to change projects. I'm located in stanstead quebec. A canadian border town thats a literally a stones throw from derby line vermont. I'd be willing to ship if the price is right. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to comment or pm me.
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

For best results, pictures are strongly recommended.

How to upload pictureson NICOclub:
using IMGUR
using TINYPIC

Josh aulis
Car: Infiniti m30

Josh aulis wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:25 am
I have a apexi noir catback that I was planning on using on my m30 but decided to change projects. I'm located in stanstead quebec. A canadian border town thats a literally a stones throw from derby line vermont. I'd be willing to ship if the price is right. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to comment or pm me.
300$

Return to “Engine / Drivetrain (for sale)”