Anyonw know where I can get a clutch/brake pedal for s14 m/t????

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Silviagirl79
Car: I love Silvias, Skylines, Soul Calibur II, and GT3

Hi, I currently have a 95 Auto and have decided (due to the fact that the guy who was going to do my SR swap got into an accident and cant do labor for a while)...to get the 98 engine, 5 spd. Now I know I will need a clutch pedal (I was also told brake pedal) off a m/t s14 240. Where can I get these parts!?? Help having my swap done next week!

Thanx

zachosz
Car: NONE!!!

I see you live in Orlando? I checked a lot of junkyards and none of them seem to have any S14's , so you could go online and find an online junkyard. That's probably your cheapest source, unless you want to get some from the dealer... Also remember that you'll need the clutch master cylinder also.

Silviagirl79

Ok so lemme get this straight...

I will need S14 M/t Clutch pedal and brake pedal (I wouldnt be able to use pedals from an s13??

I will need a master cylinder (for 95 m/t?), & clutch lines.

Is this it? I am getting full engine, and 5spd tranny, with harness and ecu.

Thanks guys!

technoman
Car: puss

dont forget the slave cylinder... also at this point I would recomend getting a new clutch disk and pressure plate for your tranny swap...

Silviagirl79

Wont slave cylinder come with the engine and tranny?

This guy is getting a front clip from a RB26det swapped into his 98 240sx.

technoman

If it does make sure you check it to make sure its not leaking.Pull back the rubber boot and make sure there is no fluid comming out of it.

Silviagirl79

Thank you technoman, I'll take a good look at it. This engine and tranny is coming off a 98 ka with 46k miles on it, so it should be in good condition.

technoman

replace the clutch for sure!!!!

macdaddy
Car: bulding cars

I live in england for now ( Ill be back in the states for good around christmas. anyway Im doing the auto- 5 spd swap also im geting my pedals from a British 200sx which is the same as our 240sx at a junk yard over here cheep!!!! thay have a few 200's with pedels. also I can get a 300zx break conversion cheep also let me know if intrested

technoman

I paid 75 for the calipers and 15 for the rebuild kit and 40 for the pads the rotors are used and I need to buy new ones.

macdaddy

I can get the whole conversion roters& calipers plus upper and lower control arms hubs(cant be used for much) for around $100. the calipers are the aluminum ones. what do you need new calipers for? also im being told by a toyota guy that I should get the booster and master cylender but I dont think I will be able to fit a clutch master cylender under that huge 300zx booster. what do you think??

technoman

My calipers are ok my rotors are thin but ok for a 240 I have an se so my car came with 5 lug.. the master cylinder is the most important thing you need..

Silviagirl79

Guys I cant find pedals anywhere...and Nissan wants 49.90 for the clutch pedal and 82.00 for the brake pedal! That is outragous. I am getting the swap done next week. HELP!

macdaddy

read my last post i can get both pedals for a fraction of that but its going to take time to get them know matter were you get them. the dealer most likly wont have them in stock ( not too many people break there brake peddles) and a junk yard, if thay have them will take a few days to take them off the wrecked car! If your lucky thay will already be off. you might want to hold off untill you get the required parts

technoman

Hey girl try the junk yard in sanford they have a 240 there...

Silviagirl79

It seems like all I need is the CLUTCH pedal assembly and lines now. Already ordered the master cylinder, and shift boot and knob.

Where and what is this junkyard called in Sanford that has a m/t s14?!!

technoman

Sandford auto salvage

Silviagirl79

I just called they have no M/t's!

technoman

Budget in winter garden has an *** both pedals 75 bucks

96_S14_SE
Car: 96 S14 SE - 05 VW GTI 1.8t - 89 S13 coupe "gold on brown"

What do you need exactly still? I really dont want to say where my J/Y are as I need some parts off of them that I dont want anyone to have untill I get the cash. But if its something I can find two of Ill grab it for you and you could payme straight out. They are my gold mine yards :)

You need the pedal and hard / soft line going from the slave to the master correct? Probably could get it for around 20 for both, mabey less.

edit: I know of 2 manual s14's a full kit as I call it, master cyl / line / break and clutch pedal would run me 40 - 50 at both yards.

So like I said I only know of two left and one yard that had 3 s14 manuals crushed 2 this past month. One was connie's from Nismo.org that got lit up. Damn them as there where tons of stuff left. The other yard had crushed there other as well. So you see my concern as im getting enough to do the swap this week and already ahd a j30 diff yanked from under me :(

Actually I could probably tell you of one, because no one has even heard of the other hehe and its out in the docks but it has the most stuff but only one s14 left. And they would probably rip you off, unfortunately. I say this because they did that too me before I came around alot.

Hey techno they still got that white s13 out there in sanford hehe.

96_S14_SE

BTW neither of you two would happen to be going to the valencia comm. college this sunday (11/17) for the soloII autocross. Ill be there in my auto once agian. Im trying to get my best friend and his gf both in TT Z's to go with.

Silviagirl79

96_S14_SE wrote:What do you need exactly still? I really dont want to say where my J/Y are as I need some parts off of them that I dont want anyone to have untill I get the cash. But if its something I can find two of Ill grab it for you and you could payme straight out. They are my gold mine yards :)

You need the pedal and hard / soft line going from the slave to the master correct? Probably could get it for around 20 for both, mabey less.

edit: I know of 2 manual s14's a full kit as I call it, master cyl / line / break and clutch pedal would run me 40 - 50 at both yards.

YES, this is what I need: S14: Master Cylinder, Slave Cylinder, clutch and brake pedal assembly, and all lines.

Please help me out. I AM DOING A SWAP NEXT WEEK! Just tell me where I can get these parts. Thank you.

Silviagirl79

When doing the auto-> manual swap...Can I settle for just buying a clutch pedal, or do I have to get the clutch AND brake pedal for the m/t tranny.

Just wondering cuz I wouldnt want to waste extra money buying both when I onlyneed the clutch pedal.

Also, on some lists some have posted about what is required for the auto -> manual, it just said clutch pedal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, need to know asap cuz I'm getting the swap next week!

technoman

Silviagirl79 wrote:When doing the auto-> manual swap...Can I settle for just buying a clutch pedal, or do I have to get the clutch AND brake pedal for the m/t tranny.

Just wondering cuz I wouldnt want to waste extra money buying both when I onlyneed the clutch pedal.

Also, on some lists some have posted about what is required for the auto -> manual, it just said clutch pedal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, need to know asap cuz I'm getting the swap next week!

The manual set up is an assembly...

Silviagirl79

Oh thats interesting because. When I called my local Nissan dealership..they gave me a separate price for clutch pedal assembly and brake pedal. 49.00, and 75.00

96_S14_SE

Couldnt reply for a second?? Anyway yeah you need both. See how big the one on the auto is, its huge. The manual brake pedal is small, like the clutch pedal is almost. This is so you can fit both in the space the auto brake takes up basically, plus some.

Did you go up there yet btw?

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”