Anyone with 17x9/9.5 +15/25 front wheels rubbing?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
2JZswaped
Car: Infitini
G37 S Convertible
Liquid Platinum
Bagged
Nessen Forged wheels

What's up NICO, I've been thinking about the wheel setup I want and I would just like to know if anyone has what I plan on going for so they can tell me if there's any rubbing up front while fully turning. I'm gonna try to get some Gravity Gullflame's if I'll even be able to find them or Weds Sport TC105N's. I'll be riding on coilovers by then, don't plan on dumping the car. I just want to lower it enough to kill fender gap, roll the fenders and pull them if necessary with the rear tires tucked a bit. I'm not really into the camber'd look either.

Gravity Gullflame

Weds Sport TC105N

I decided I want to go for a staggered setup:
Front- 17x9-9.5 +15-25 (235/40)
Rear- 18x9.5-10 +15 (235/40)

Here's what it'll basically look like:

I'm open for input/advice!

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

Those are good S13 sizes and offsets. You should clear your coilovers just fine. There are alot of examples of S13's running 17x9.5+15 with 235/40's up front. You're not likely to fit a 17x9.5+25 up front without some special provisions though.

Rubbing will be determined by how low you decide to go, how much negative camber you're comfy with & whether you're ok with rolling/pulling fenders.

Don't be scared to pull the trigger. Those sizes are pretty common/safe.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”