Anyone rocking Godspeed wheels??

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Steveka24det
Car: 240sx 91

just as the subject says

Anyone rocking godspeed wheels ?

Anyone have any opinions about these wheels ??

looking to run Black Chrome 18X10 ET22 in the rear and 18X9 ET24 front

before you say i need arms and all that stuff i have a full suspension ordered everything and anything that could be ordered is ordered

Cody240
Car: 1990 240sx SE white with KA24DE

I have never even heard of godspeed wheels but those are total knock offs of the TSW Thruxton's

S13Teddy
Car: R32 Skyline, S13

Cody240 wrote:I have never even heard of godspeed wheels but those are total knock offs of the TSW Thruxton's
You seem surprised.

Cody240
Car: 1990 240sx SE white with KA24DE

Im not suprised that godspeed would copy I just never knew they had wheels too lol

kouki munster
Car: 97 base 240

Aren't the tsw's knock offs of some other wheel? I really don't know as I only keep track of a few wheels that I like.

To bad those wheels will probably turn into a crunched crunchy taco on the first hard bump you hit, as they come in good sizes and offsets.

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

Godspeed wheels and Godspeed Project suspension parts are totally different companies, guys. Don't get the wheel reputation confused with those ebay parts, even though Godspeed Suspension has recently proven itself at the track.

Personally, I like the Godspeed Omega's ALOT better than the TSW Thruxton's because the Thruxton's:a) Aren't available in 18x10 size.b) Don't have nearly as many finishes as the Omega's.c) Thruxton's have a 3.5 inch lip versus the Omega's 5 inch lip.

They have good offsets and weigh about as much as 350Z Annaversary wheels (about 25 lbs or so). If I were in the market for 18's, I'd rock them in a heartbeat. Kind of a no brainer. If you like the style and they fit good, get them. Who cares what other ppl think?
kouki munster wrote:To bad those wheels will probably turn into a crunched crunchy taco on the first hard bump you hit, as they come in good sizes and offsets.
What is up with the blind hate? There are G35's, 350Z's and 1000hp Mustangs running around with these wheels. I don't thing mounting them on an S-chassis is going to make then any more explosive...
Modified by simmode1 at 8:30 PM 4/11/2010

kouki munster
Car: 97 base 240

simmode1 wrote:Godspeed wheels and Godspeed Project suspension parts are totally different companies, guys. Don't get the wheel reputation confused with those ebay parts, even though Godspeed Suspension has recently proven itself at the track.

What is up with the blind hate? There are G35's, 350Z's and 1000hp Mustangs running around with these wheels. I don't thing mounting them on an S-chassis is going to make then any more explosive..
If that is true then I retract my previous statement, but anything with the name godspeed is going to automatically get a bad rap as there are a good number of people out there that have had problems with their stuff. They are working to improve quality, but it will be a while before I willingly buy anything from them other than a inter cooler kit or an exhaust. It still wouldn't surprise me to see godspeed(the suspension company) making knock-offs of knock-off wheels that are crap.

Steveka24det
Car: 240sx 91

yes godspeed wheels are a completely different company then godspeed suspension parts

on another note i emailed them for prices on there 3 piece wheels and also both weight on omega 2 and omega 3 wheels

i will keep you posted anyone interested

also thanks for the feed back im 90% sure i will be buying these and rocking them soon maybe i might be the first s chassis doubt it thou

simmode1

I'm definently interested in the feedback. Plz keep me posted.
Steveka24det wrote: maybe i might be the first s chassis doubt it thou
Sorry buddy, some LSx swapped guy beat you to it. Saw this just this morning on Zilvia:

I'd like to see a slammed S14 with the 18x10+22's all around and 255/35/18's though.

Dalukebark
Car: S13 hatch

Anyone know of any s13's rockin these?? I like them :yesnod

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

God damn that S14 is ugly. Monster truck height with tractor tires. And that exhaust is hideous. One of those magnaflow mufflers is nice, but two looks stupid.

I don't think even the proper stance would help those wheels either, the overall design is pretty ugly.

Jesus, that whole car is a mess.

ScrapnSidwayz
Car: My damn S13 is a fuggin money pithole

AZ89two4Tsx wrote:God damn that S14 is ugly. Monster truck height with tractor tires. And that exhaust is hideous. One of those magnaflow mufflers is nice, but two looks stupid.

I don't think even the proper stance would help those wheels either, the overall design is pretty ugly.

Jesus, that whole car is a mess.
I have to agree with you, lol that s14 is kinda fugly. But I dont think the rims look that bad. It's just the way that s14 is set up that makes it look ugly. I personally dont like the way anything over a 17 inch wheel looks on an s14 or s13, but thats just me.

simmode1

Yes yes, that S14's stance is an abomination before the eyes of God, but I still think the wheels would be pretty good looking with a better stance.

Yeah, it's not A+ fitment, but its more complimentary to these wheels than that S14.

ScrapnSidwayz

Those Godspeed's look a helluva lot better on that 350z.

simmode1

IMO, they look undersized/too small for that Z, buy yeah... The less wheel gap the better.

ScrapnSidwayz

simmode1 wrote:IMO, they look undersized/too small for that Z, buy yeah... The less wheel gap the better.
I think the rim size would be fine if the Z was lowered a good bit.

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

simmode1 wrote:IMO, they look undersized/too small for that Z, buy yeah... The less wheel gap the better.
They do make 20x9 and 20x10! I bet they'd look better on the Z33...

simmode1

^^^Yup. To bad they don't make a 19x9.5. I like Z33's with a 19/20 stagger... :naughty:

But the 18's are great for S-Chassis. :dblthumb:

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”