Anyone own a 370Z with the Auto?

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

How good are they?
And complaints or likes?

Does it stand up to hard driving in hot conditions like a summer in the southwest?

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

I don't own one but I have driven a couple of the automatic versions. I thought they were fine as far as automatics go. You can have fun with spirited street driving without destroying it. In stock form, if you drive it relatively normally, it should very durable, even in a hot climate. The risk for problems grow quickly if you plan prolonged hard use, like regular track days, especially if you add forced induction. A few sessions on a track day in Arizona won't kill it, but they're not really designed for that type of hard use. Adding a transmission cooler should help some, but if you plan on pushing it hard every time you drive it regardless of climate, then I'd recommend sticking with a manual version.

jsvalen12
Car: 2020 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring Auto Black

Sorry, I just came upon your question. Bought my black 2020 370Z Sport Touring with Auto, NAV and Homelink in August. Really enjoying the power, acceleration and handling; handles much better than my previous Z, an 86 300ZX Turbo purchased in 86. Personal issue with the weak, manual lumbar support, but a small pillow took care of the problem; other than that, the seats are very comfortable. The small side window on the passenger side is so small, getting used to it is an acquired taste. Storage space is at a minimum, which is to be expected in a small 2-seater; not even enough room for the owner's booklets to fit in the glove compartment; there is some storage immediately behind the front seats. The stereo system is outdated and needs an upgrade. Bottom line: I'd buy it again. However, if you haven't already pulled the trigger, you might want to wait for the next generation.
Attachments
20 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring.jpg

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Thanks for the write up!!

Beautiful car! :D

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”