Anyone notice the 08 QX paint scratches easily?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
GrillAg98

Less than two months and small scratches out of nowhere....

Easily the most easiest scratched vehicle Ive had.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Bad luck maybe? A lot of road debris? I haven't noticed the problem with my '04 QX56 or my new Armada. Just the regular scratches as time goes on underneath the door handle. Maybe it is jealous people in parking lots doing the damage.

keg97
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2004 Acura TSX

Knock on wood....we have not had any issues.

RonnieC

08 Armada here....easily the most scratched vehicle I've ever owned and it is garage kept with no children in the house. A body shop owner went to an area unnoticeable and scratched it ever so gently...it went down to the metal....he tried the same on an 05 GMC truck he had in his shop, just about the same color, and you couldn't even notice where he tried to scratch it. He told me it has way too little paint on it and that I should call the customer service rep and have him meet me at the dealership where I purchased it (along with two scratches already there when I picked it up...they gave me touch up paint for it) and show him, in person. If nothing will be done he said contact a lemon law attorney.

iNfinitiNBeYond
Car: 06 Qx56

That would really piss me off..... Yeah.. maybe they can spray like a protectve coating on it.... Man... its just big O' Ride ya know... I tried to avoid driving behind trucks, but even when I didn't a baseball size rock decided to creep right in front of me...I just took the hit... Now I got a thumbs size dent and few scratches...Luckily... missed my headlights bout an 1".....Yo...Wear and tear..if all fails...Ghost Ride the Whipp....

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”