Anyone know where to buy wall posters? 180sx.. GTR..etc

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

subject asks it all.

does anyone know a website to buy posters??my walls are bare and are in need of something cool.like a nifty driftthose cool nissan ads like a car sliding through water.. something!

Skyline, silvia, 180s.. anything!

-Dan

wizzfish

actually, i'd be interestd in this too......back before i became a nissan junkie i scored some honda posters from the dealership.....they're still sitting in the baesment :p

however one is an s2k, which isnt that bad for what they set out to make ;)

but driftin silvia posters would rock

Atom12
Car: Baggo, cars, and more recently home improvement...I need a job.

Find an empty and secluded parking lot and have a friend take a picture of you sliding around. Then, have the photshop blow the thing up into poster size, and kablamo! you've got a no-so-emty wall. Finally, when you lady-friend comes over and asks who that rockstar on your wall is, you can say "me baby! now gimmie some lovin!":boink

wizzfish

actually, i'll upload it to my server tonight, for those who are photchopped inclined, i took a pic of one of our local road ways that may be perfect to photochop your car into :)

skydragoness
Car: 03' 350z Touring 6spd
92' 240sx 60k survivor :)

actually, taking a good (professional looking) photo of your car, in a decent setting would be great, i could recommend going to a print shop and see how much it would cost to have it printed out on a plotter, according to your desired size, on photo gloss paper. Shouldn't be too expensive, depending on the size......

Daunttless

Atom12 wrote:Find an empty and secluded parking lot and have a friend take a picture of you sliding around. Then, have the photshop blow the thing up into poster size, and kablamo! you've got a no-so-emty wall. Finally, when you lady-friend comes over and asks who that rockstar on your wall is, you can say "me baby! now gimmie some lovin!":boink
Thats classic. : ) But its "Gimme some Suga, Baby."

wizzfish

for those photochopped inclined:

here's the original:http://timber.rbss.net/jbachma...l.jpg

here's a cleaned up version (no turn markers or road lines):http://timber.rbss.net/jbachma...d.jpg

sorry, i wanted the sign in there, yet the whole road as well.... i wanted to get the sign to be more prominent, but if your car is center stage, then the sign is merely a subtle observation :) (haha it means rockslide, but it means....oh nevermind, you get it)

this is one of our "mountain passes", two minute drive from my house hehe

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

/me sighs

there are no mountains in Florida :(

flat ground sucksno cool drift turns suck

florida sucks:angryfire

-Dan

wizzfish

oh well, we cant use it to its full advantage...me with my four banger mustang and my buddy with his (drum role)

3 banger geo metro HB :)

yea, its all about makin the tires hum..but we cant cut loose :D

(we're both tryin to sell our cars lol. he's lookin at a jetta)

Return to “General Chat”