Anyone know this bumper for M45?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
kolesutton
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

I have been looking for this bumper and have had no such luck. It seems like a 08-09 bumper with a fog light swap to a different style. Was curious if someone could tell me if I'm right or if it's an aftermarket bumper. If it is aftermarket, it would be great if you could share the link. Thanks.

youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OLxc47cx0
Attachments
image_2023-08-20_002051238.png

M45Foogah
Car: 2006 Inifiniti M45

That looks like a stock bumper from the S models

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

I believe stock S bumper yes, but only from 08-09 models. The 06-07 still have straight pillars by the foglights. It also could be a lens flare in the picture, but it sort of looks like it has dual foglights too. Possible the person just swapped the foglight assembly, or could be just a camera issue.
You cannot directly swap, it needs custom work to fit that bumper to the earlier model. Someone has a thread on here about the work they did merging the two fiberglass pieces.

crweaver
Car: 2007 M45

EniGmA1987 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:42 pm
I believe stock S bumper yes, but only from 08-09 models. The 06-07 still have straight pillars by the foglights. It also could be a lens flare in the picture, but it sort of looks like it has dual foglights too. Possible the person just swapped the foglight assembly, or could be just a camera issue.
You cannot directly swap, it needs custom work to fit that bumper to the earlier model. Someone has a thread on here about the work they did merging the two fiberglass pieces.
This is a sport bumper from a 08. No custom work needed to mount. The grill needs a little work to fit but nothing major. The fog lights are dual lens aftermarket as well

bicsintegra
Car: '06 Infiniti M35
'06 Infiniti G35 coupe
'11 Ford F-150 FX4
'13 Ford Edge Sport

the swap is not that hard, I have this bumper on my 06 M35. I did get a new grill and new fog lights, the undertray and both inner fender liners will most likely need to be changed. I got all of that in a deal at the same time, so I am not sure if the original parts will fit after you swap the bumpers. they are very hard to find, i do have an extra one never mounted but it has been painted to match my car. just never mounted as i just totaled my g35 coupe. where are you located?

kolesutton
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

bicsintegra wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:45 am
the swap is not that hard, I have this bumper on my 06 M35. I did get a new grill and new fog lights, the undertray and both inner fender liners will most likely need to be changed. I got all of that in a deal at the same time, so I am not sure if the original parts will fit after you swap the bumpers. they are very hard to find, i do have an extra one never mounted but it has been painted to match my car. just never mounted as i just totaled my g35 coupe. where are you located?
currently in college down in Florida, my second engine just blew after 70k miles so we are getting a remanufactured engine for around 4 grand from cali. :frown:

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”