Anyone interested in cornering/drift/ or suspension?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Seems like all people care about is straightline performance. If stock performance isnt good enough then stock suspension sure the hell isnt good enough. Heres some cool parts my friend can source for me. I am using all of these parts currently and they have greatly improved response and handling BEFORE I got my Tein HAs, which still arent here yet :(.

Tension Rod Support Bar - keeps the front toe and align in check under hard cornering and made for even better steering response.

Pillowball Tension Rods - get rid of those crap bushings! Very big difference... eliminates the vague feeling found in old stock units.

Rear Upper Link - for camber adjustment in the rear! FINALLY!

Rear Toe Link - for adjustment of the rear toe... great for drifters

Subframe Spacer Bushings - slotted for easy installation ... takes less than an hour!

Nismo_Freak

Kazama makes some good high quality parts... I believe they are as good as Tein and Whiteline. The links are cheaper and better made than the Cusco units.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Well, I don't even pretend to give a sheot about drifting, but I can certainly appreciate those parts for auto-x and roadracing. Is there a link or do we just make the check out to you directly? :D

ESPER

how much each and total

and these WILL work with the tein HA's?? i am thinking of getting the HA's myself, i am curious why did u choose these over the RS and others?? do the HA allow for dampening rate and height adjustement?? and whate else?? thanks!!

Nismo_Freak

Shoot me an email on which parts you want and I can get you a price sometime today.

Nismo_Freak

Tein HAs have nothing to do with any of those parts so yes they work... Tein HAs are full height and dampening adjustable. Honestly the RA/RS and other R series dampers are too stiff for the street and require smooth roads and really good tires to be better than the HAs. The R series dampers are also considerably more expensive.

orange_guy182

How harsh is the ride for street with those installed?

Nismo_Freak

Not as bad as you think... but its stiff. I think its a perfect stiffness really... but I want stiffer :) ... just cause I dont care about ride.

stoops417
Car: FB

Do you have a new link for those parts?

I would like some more info but the links didn't work for me...

Two-Forty

Any springs or shocks?

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”