Anyone in the SW Michigan area? n/m

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
sishinthin
Car: Metal fabrication, auto tuning.

How many of you are going to the show? We've already got a nissan 200sx (s12, 83-89) corner started, and there's way more every other kind of nissan out there. So bring um'

InitialD
Car: savin money for my car

hi guys, im the one trying to set up a michigan meet. I know of two locations where it can be held. One is a gathering place of all imports every tuesday where a lot of street racing is set up, and the other posible place would be milan dragway. Milan has racing open to the public every wednesday. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

sishinthin
Car: Metal fabrication, auto tuning.

When are your meets? Where did all the people go from this topic? Does anyone want to go to this show in kalamazoo, it should be pretty big, I'd love for all the datsun's and nissan's and infiniti's to take it over. For anyone in my area if you need help with anything on your 95 and previous nissan, tell me!! I can help, and if you want stereo gear I have a dealers card for most major brands and I'm an experienced professional installer (nothing too crazy, I don't have time anymore, but I can tell you how to do it and get you parts cheap.) As far as parts go... Um, in kalamazoo we have R&N which either has or can get whatever you want for aftermarket.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

You guys need to come down to Indy June 21 and 22 for our meet! It's going to be a great time!

Return to “Central Region”