Anyone in Overland Park? Could use a hand

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Chezedik
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

Threw a rod on my 240 and am going to pull the crank tommorrow. I thought if any of you guys were twiddling your thumbs, I could use a hand. Let me know if you can help.

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

damn, sorry drank to much last night bro!

Chezedik

No prob, thanks for the response. I got it mostly torn down, but cannot get the Flywheel off, so it waits until I can find a place to rent a super-duty impact.

BTW, What part of town are you in?

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

How far do u have it torn down? Did u pull the head yet?

-Dan

Chezedik

No, and I am not going to. I am doing it the super hard way, and am pulling it from the bottom. I didn't have a hoist, and I am almost finished getting it out. I just need to get the six flywheel bolts off. So I just need to find a Super Duty Impact wrench.

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

Chezedik wrote:No prob, thanks for the response. I got it mostly torn down, but cannot get the Flywheel off, so it waits until I can find a place to rent a super-duty impact.

BTW, What part of town are you in?
I live by 79th antioch area

Chezedik

I am going to see my girlfriend in Pittsburg. I will be working on it next weekend though. Besides, I am waiting for money. If you would like, I could get at you. Or if you would prefer, I could correspond with you this way. Of course, I am asking only favors, I do not want you to feel pressured (which I am sure you do not).

ca18det_boy

shoot me an email and I can come out and help. I have nothing better to do.

Chezedik

Sorry it took me so long to get back, I keep pretty busy. I am doing okay on it for a guy who is taking the long way about this. I have the crank out (through the bottom) and need to pull a rod. Don't ask, I'm really cheap. In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone knew of a running KA for cheap. I don't care if it burns oil, as long as it runs. Otherwise, I will continue with this god forsaken quest. I will be going out during the week after work, what I could really use help with now is getting the crank back in, and the trans up. I can handle it from there. I wanted it done by my birthday, but that is a pipe dream. So if I could get it done in time to come to a meet and go back to school I would be pleased as punch.

Return to “Midwest Region”