anyone in MONTANA?

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
allensteiner
Car: 1995 Nissan Maxima GLE, 2005 Pontiac Bonneville SE

we should get together sometime and talk cars, drink a beer or go to the strip.
Modified by allensteiner at 9:30 PM 10/1/2008

skirodeo7
Car: 2007 Nissan Frontier, 1991 Nissan 240sx

been a while since you posted, but I'm in bozeman until Xmas time. shoot me an email.

[email protected]

outdoorsportsgurl
Car: 240sx

Hey

I am from Montana. and I am looking for someone to buy my car or someone not expensive n reliable to work on my nissan 240sx

if you could please help me that would be great!

thanks

skirodeo7
Car: 2007 Nissan Frontier, 1991 Nissan 240sx

Don't know of anyone in MT that i would recommend to do work on your car. This state is definitely domestic territory. If you have an SR20, good luck explaining that to a Nissan dealer. What needs to be worked on as far as your 240?

outdoorsportsgurl
Car: 240sx

I got it fixed. I was told it was the Head gasket but it turned out to be the water pump was bad.

idahotuner
Car: 2012 ram 2500 6.7 cummins, 93 Sileighty and 93 civic hatch, polaris ranger 2011

i am in missoula right now. but am only over here everyonce in a while

S13_love

Checking in from Missoula .....apparently there only appears to be 4 montanans on Nico?

idahotuner
Car: 2012 ram 2500 6.7 cummins, 93 Sileighty and 93 civic hatch, polaris ranger 2011

thats more then idahos 2

S13_love

idahotuner wrote:thats more then idahos 2
...oh, damn

idahotuner

haha yeah my budy markval in moscow and i are the only ones haha. wait my dad made an account but never posted lol

allensteiner

S13_love wrote:Checking in from Missoula .....apparently there only appears to be 4 montanans on Nico?
looks like it. what are you doing in msla?

LSDrift
Car: 1990 RS13 RB25

I think there's still a couple more... I'm in Missoula right now but will be back at MSU this fall. Hopefully going RB25 in about a month or so.

S13_love

LSDrift wrote:I think there's still a couple more... I'm in Missoula right now but will be back at MSU this fall. Hopefully going RB25 in about a month or so.
You are? Nice!

Actually, I think i may have seen you driving around once. About a week ago or so?

allensteiner

LSDrift wrote:I think there's still a couple more... I'm in Missoula right now but will be back at MSU this fall. Hopefully going RB25 in about a month or so.
let me know when you get here - we'll go racing

LSDrift

S13_love wrote:
You are? Nice!

Actually, I think i may have seen you driving around once. About a week ago or so?
Whoops forgot to check back on this one hehe... but yeah I'm pretty sure I saw you too. When did you pick that yellow one up? Cause like a year or two ago there was a dude named Ivan that owned it I'm pretty sure.

But anyways, the RB25 has been delayed due to the fact that I'm not getting my Army bonus until the fall. But it will happen!

Allensteiner, yeah man I'd be game for cruising or something but right now I'm a bone stock KA24E with 2.5" straight through exhaust (ricerish I know...) so racing isn't really something worth doing lol. Unless there's lots of turns hehe Dare I say Hyalite?

S13_love

LSDrift wrote:Whoops forgot to check back on this one hehe... but yeah I'm pretty sure I saw you too. When did you pick that yellow one up? Cause like a year or two ago there was a dude named Ivan that owned it I'm pretty sure.
I got the car back in October. Anyways, from what i understand, that car has had a lotof previous owners lol. Some guy that works at Aspen Sound apparently owned it 5 years ago, then he sold it to a friend who sold to his roommate...etc. , then if im not mistaken, it sat for a year until i picked it up.
LSDrift wrote:But anyways, the RB25 has been delayed due to the fact that I'm not getting my Army bonus until the fall. But it will happen!
that sucks...oh well, good luck with that man. If you do actually go with an rb25 and get it swapped, you'll be pretty much the only 240 owner w/ an rb in this state lol

LSDrift

Yeah when I saw the car and the dude named Ivan owned it was when I was doing autocross and I didn't really even know him anyhow. You got many plans for it's future?

And yeah I think I would be the only RB25 in the state too haha...that would be kinda cool I guess. The only part I'm really worried about is the wiring and making sure I still have A/C etc...

S13_love

A/C is overrated lol , but yeah wiring is something that i worry about too, and avoid as much as possible.

Anyways, yeah i definently have plans for it. Im actually gonna try to get it repainted by this saturday, and put back together and buffed by sometime next week.

Then I'll start saving up for the fun stuff.

I plan on start saving money after all of my books and stuff are paid for the fall semester, then depending on how much i have by february, that is when i'll decide on what to do...which is gonna be more than likely motor work.

allensteiner

LSDrift wrote:Allensteiner, yeah man I'd be game for cruising or something but right now I'm a bone stock KA24E with 2.5" straight through exhaust (ricerish I know...) so racing isn't really something worth doing lol. Unless there's lots of turns hehe Dare I say Hyalite?
boy, u crazy i'll have to get new tires and sway bar links to drive up that road over 45mph.i'm back to stock so you might have a chance in a drag with me...or not i forget to check back in here but let me know when you get into town - we'll do something.

LSDrift

Wow haven't checked this topic out in a long time haha. News about being the only RB25 in Montana though...I wouldn't be if I could get it into the car some day haha cause like a couple months ago there was a white S14 here in Bozeman that I got a chance to look under the hood of while it was parked and there's definitely a RB in it... FML. Oh well.

S13_Love, any progress on your car?

S13_love

LSDrift wrote:News about being the only RB25 in Montana though...I wouldn't be if I could get it into the car some day haha cause like a couple months ago there was a white S14 here in Bozeman that I got a chance to look under the hood of while it was parked and there's definitely a RB in it... FML. Oh well.
Really? Was he from Bozeman?
LSDrift wrote:S13_Love, any progress on your car?
Actually yeah...well, since the last time I posted in this thread. The car got repainted mid-august, then sometime in october I bought an exhaust from a buddy of mine, then during the winter I picked up new wheels and tires, and a new shift knob and boot as well. Windows will be re-tinted sometime in the next week or so...unfortunately not much else will happen after that until the beginning of summer.

idahotuner

if you guys plan on changing out shifters only buy a B&M thats all i can say. the nock offs suck and the stock isnt much better then them.

sroines

RB in montucky huh?

Awesome. Guess its back to the drawing board.

VQ?

LSDrift

Yeah I'm not sure if he was actually from Bozeman because his license plate was one of the new car paper temporary plates. I haven't seen it driving at all this winter but I hear he's still around. I'm going to order my RB in the next week depending on my source's stock which was supposed to get here today.

eimarshall
Car: 1998 S14 kouki widebody rb25 gt35, 'nuff said

that might be my car you peeked at. a white S14 with an RB25? widebody flares but s***ty stock wheels for now. i picked it up last october but the guy i bought it from screwed me and the turbo popped a week after i got it so its been parked for a while. i need to go get it tuned here shortly cause i replaced the GT35R with an HTA GT3076R from FP. the temp tags are because i am having trouble registering it cause the seller didn't send me the canadian ownership after i imported it.PM me if you're in bozeman. i usually hang with a couple of guys from the subie crowd here, but it'd be nice to hang with another nissan fan.

LSDrift

Why yes it was Eddie haha. Glad to see ya on here.

Return to “Northwest Region”