Anyone have Netflix?

Forum dedicated to computer hardware and software, mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
Eavamnba

I have had it before - but only when it first started with the DVD's. I decided to give it another go, to stream movies directly to my TV and also signed up to recieve unlimited Blu-Rays in the mail. I just hooked up the live streaming last night and prefer streaming the HD movies, so the selction is more limited than what you can get in the mail. As far as I can tell the picture quality is very good as well as the sound quality. I have a pretty kick-a** home theater so I prefer to utilize the full potential of it as much as possible. I will have a better idea as time goes on and I don't want to jump to conclusions, but my first impression is pretty good.

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

My old roommate at tech school had it. Pretty convenient. I wonder how it compares to blockbuster's online thing they have? I know all the Blockbusters in Topeka closed, but I may be moving to another city soon, and they may have some open still...so long as redbox hasn't completely infected the whole town.

ViceIntruder
Car: Nissan Verza 2007

I've been meaning to get those new Internet TV's and I'll check on how they go with Netflix.

copper12
Car: BMW

Hi Eavamnba,

i subscribe to netflix. they send the movie in an pre-paid envelope. so its free to send back always. be careful when you open it because you have to send the movie back in the envelope, but you can send two movies back in one envelope. and yes you can watch movies online while you have movies at home. the online movie works like this: you get one hr online for every dollar you pay. so get 25 hrs if you pay 24.95 a month or 45 hrs if you pay 44.95 a month.

Cheers!!

Spam removed.

Return to “Computers / Electronics”