anyone have jic-magic exhaust?

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
sideways

I'm considering getting the jic magic bullet 505 SUS exhaust. I would be getting the 60mm piping for non turbo. Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust or any of jic's exhausts. Just wondering about quality, sound, performance, etc. I know they make good coilovers but I haven't heard anything about their exhausts. Thanks, John

rnn14

I can help you w/ that question. I am w/ Santeca in Indianapolis, and we just happen to have that exhaust in stock. Matter of fact, it was at our booth at the SEMA show last week. We are the North American distributor for JIC, and can get you exhaust or suspension or many other things. The exhaust sounds great either for the SR or KA. Get back to me w/ any questions you have. Josh

http://www.santeca.com

Lepchitz1
Car: Cars, and LESBIANS!!!

HES JUST TRYING TO MAKE SALES!!! GO WITH ANOTHER EXAUST IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE!!

Zebrahead
Car: cars, basketball, girls, fishing

HKS Hiper. I have it. Smoothest exhaust I've ever heard, bar none. Good Gains. Best exhaust ever.

Nick.

sideways

well I definitely want the N1 endurance race style with 60mm piping and I don't care for 5zigen. Anyone else know any N1 styles that come with 60mm piping. And to the guy that says they sound horrible, can you elaborate?(do they sound too loud or ricey or what) Thanks, John

sideways

oh I thought hks only did 80mm on the Hiper, but I found out that it comes in 65mm...now I'm really leaning towards this one. I'll do a search on the HKS Hiper, but if anyone else has any experience with this product, please post. Thanks

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

haha rnn14 got screwed...

sxfro

thats your own opinion,no everybody like what you like i have a hiper in my 98 and it sounds great and i've heard the jic and it sounds good to,and would you want someone doing that to you if you sold aftermarket exhausts?

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”