Anyone from SoCal?

Including HI and CA
S13_RaHiL
Car: learning more abour cars

Hey anyone From SoCal here? It would be tight if one night we could set up a meet somewhere. Like at a local 24 hour starbucks or something. I know some people from the SoCal supras used to meet up there in the summer but i am not sure if they still go.

Xeromist
Car: Cars, Music, Computers

visit socal240sx on yahoo groups. periodically we have tech days and meets. it's a good way to meet the people in our area.

Anand

I'm in SoCal. Anaheim to be exact! I am down to have a meet...

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

DUDE, LET"S ORGANIZE A MEET. asap

I've been waiting for someone to call one...

Anand

Let's do it... How about next weekend... too late of a notice for this weekend. How does sat sound for you guys? if you know more people then let them know 2... get the word out..ya kno?

drifter

Let's establish the terms of the meet...

1.) Where we're gonna meet2.) What time3.) What day ( i'm guessing Fri or Sat)

Lemme know when you guys are available ([email protected]) so we can get everyone's schedule!

Anand

Friday I won't be able to meet unless people want to meet after 9:00pm. I work M-F. I am free on Saturday anytime.

I live in Anaheim so I am willing to drive anywhere to meet up..

Hopefulle others will post when they are available and then we can go form there...

drifter

I actually wouldn't mind meeting after 9:00PM on Fridays, cause I work too, but I probably won't get out of work until like 10:30 or 11:00PM, so yeah...Saturdays I work at night...but I'll just wait to see what other people's availabilities are!

Anand

I guess no one wants to meet up then....

nissandet240
Car: My car, DJ sytem, PC's and Technology

count me in.as soon as I finish my car we can have a lil meet. its going to take me a while thou

drifter

nissandet240 wrote:count me in.as soon as I finish my car we can have a lil meet. its going to take me a while thou

Cool dude...hey, was it hard for you to do the auto-to-manual swap? And was it worth the money/time? Cause I was thinking about doing that.

nissandet240

It was worth it couse I had a bad auto when i got the car, Ill be posting the Xtraine for sale as soon as i get removed from my car So just in case you wanted, one more thing thou are u planing to do the SR swap if you are ill recomend you to wait and save yourself a buck or two. its just my opinion.

Cerberus
Car: my car and computers

I live in norwalk, what do you all do at these get togethers anyway?

i cant wait to tweak out my car.

Cerberus

Anand

we haven't had any meets as of yet! but I have had meets with my old car adn all we do is sit around talk about cars and what modifications that everyone has and will do and see if anyone has the hookup and **** like that...

Cerberus

so nothing like the movies huh that sucks, oh well i guess thats why they call them movies... would be cool if some one had a where house or somthing to throw down somthing big, but i suppose thats a little pricey too oh well. would be cool though to work on cars instead of just talk about working on em lol especially for the inexperienced guys like me ! oh well if anything comes up ill keep checking this thread.

Anand

we would have no time to work on cars when we meet. People can give you tips on what to work on adn how to do it but as for woking on them... unless you want to meet for the whole day... and as far as the movies goes... i'm sure some people go out and race but I for one don't want to get killed and two, for sure as hell don't want my car being impounded. If you want to race like taht, just go to the track adn race without any worries of cops!

Cerberus

i didnt know there was a track around here... what do you have to do to race there?

S13_RaHiL

most of the time if anyone wants to race they go down to the tunnel near LAX around 1 or 2 AM

nisme240

friday or saturday night? 9pm-3am? sep. 27-28?

S13_RaHiL

Friday night around 10PM-2AM the location for this fridays meet is still undicided. Because last friday the cops kicked up out of the Starbucks parking lot so we gonna look for another spot to chill.

nissandet240

Ill be missing an acction thouI have no idea when I will finish my swap, I still waitting for my radiator, inercooler and solve the wiring nightmare. Keep post thoI may get my bro or some friends to go so i can roll wiht them. :confused:

S13_RaHiL

aiight iall keep you guys posted on the details of this fridays meet

drifter

Damn, are you guys talking about this Friday ( the 20th)? I'm gonna be in Mexico with my family....well, tell me how it goes dudes....!

Anand

Sorry man... Imma be MIA as well.... I have to go to a friends engagement either that or go to Highlands... Sux big time cuz I wanted to get together with everyone..

nissandet240

hey s13 ra...where do you guys usually meet. I knew some guys meet at a targe in inglewood is that the spot.keep me inform.

S13_RaHiL

were most likely gonna be meeting at the starbucks located at the torrance crossroads if you want directions e-mail me

nissandet240

this is my email [email protected]

drifter

Someone take a lot of pics and send them to me: [email protected] Also, keep me posted when you guys are meeting so I can know a lil ahead of time and make sure I'm not busy that day.....

Have fun you guys!

S13_RaHiL

Hey whos goin to the meet this Friday? whoever is goin e-mail me so i can give you directions.

Anand

I wish I could go... Next time. But could we meet on Saturdays next time maybe? I work till 9 on Fridays...but I'm with drifter.. take a lot of pictures

Return to “California Region”