Anyone from SoCal?

Including HI and CA
drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Hey guys...would any of you guys be willing to meet on Thursday nights? Because after 7:00, I'm pretty much free. And do any of you live in the West Covina/Whittier/La Habra/Fullerton, La Mirada area? If you do, let's have a meet somehwere near any of these places!

Anand

I live in Placentia/Fullerton/Anaheim area... don't know if anyone else lives in t hese neck of the woods? but I would be down to meet somewhere closer.

BuudWeizErr

I doubt anyone lives out near me, but my grandparents live in San Dimas, so I'm down in that area a lot. I just ordered my sr20, so I'd still have to roll the Accord, but I'm down for a meet. And does this friday meet happen every friday? I've been wanting to hook up with some other 240 guys. If so, I definitely need directions or an address.

southbayS13

...i take it theres no meet tomorrow night...keep us posted anyways. late.

Anand

doesn't look like anyone is meeting up tonight... sorry... I hope I can meet up one of these weekends... Can anyone meet up during the day on Saturday or Sunday???? just a thought

drifter

Hey black240

How much did you pay for your Bomex kit? And where did you get it from?

Anand

One of my friends is in the car part business adn he calle din a favour to get me the kit for a ridiculous price. I got it for $800. I don't know what shop he got it from...sorry... you should go on the website and see who they sell to and call up the shop that is in your area

ESCALVANTE

Alright it seems there are 2-3 meets being planned on this thread!

Let's post the following info in the this order:Place: City, landmark, cross-street(s)Date: This Friday? Every Friday? In two weeks?Time: What time?

Im up for meeting just let me know when and where. I don't own a 240 yet but will soon enough. If we meet before I get my s13, will meet you guys in a car of a different mark.

On another note, how many of you hit the canyons (malibu/palos verdes/etc.?)

S13_RaHiL
Car: learning more abour cars

Hey iam deffinatly gonna be at starbucks this fridays night so if anyone wants to drop by iall be there with a bunch of supra people. so if you gonna go just tell me. ima be there for sure this time oscar.

S13_RaHiL

for new people,

place: starbucks at the "torrance crossroads" and crenshawtime: 11:00pm to about 2:00 amdate: usually every fridaynight its local supra hangoutiam tryin to get more diversity to the group by addin 240's haha

drifter

How do you get there from Whittier...or from the 605 I guess?

S13_RaHiL

hey i live about 2 blocks away from the meet so if you want i can e mail you my address and you can get directions from yahoo maps and we could meet up at my house and go from there.

drifter

Go for it! My e-mail is : [email protected]

nissandet240
Car: My car, DJ sytem, PC's and Technology

i was @ 2 of D malibu canon meets, D firdt one was very cool unfortunaly one an s13 crash into a pipe, that kill itthe second one was sad. only a few guys show up but no accidents this time thou. Im still in a wait to star my s15 swap i just cant wait, then ill attent to ever meet. :icesangel

drifter

Thanks for e-mailing me Rahil......

I'm being sarcastic. : )

S13_RaHiL

drifter wrote:Thanks for e-mailing me Rahil......

I'm being sarcastic. : )
sorry i just got the message

ima email it right now

drifter

Is anybody else here gonna go? SR180SX? Black240? BuddWeizzer? Any of you guys? I'll try to be there around 12-12:30....unless no one's gonna show up? LEMME KNOW GUYS!!!

ESCALVANTE

nissandet240: Do you know when the next Canyon run will be held and who is hosting it?

TIA.

sponge bob
Car: billiards, auto performance

This meet sounds great!!!I dont have a 240 yet but will soon enough.I just need the address of the starbucks or directions from Glendale (where the 5 and 134 meet).Cant wait to meet you guys.

Thanks, Asgar

sponge bob

I also wanted you guys to know theres an auto-X event nov 2nd and 3rd (saturday, sunday).

Saturday is practice and Sunday is championship.Let me know if you guys are interested and I"ll post more info, or you can go to http://www.solo2.com .

Asgar

S13_RaHiL

hey sponge bob i dont have the address to the starbucks but i live about 2 blocks away from it so if you want i can give you my address and we can meet up at my house and go from there

sponge bob

Hey Rahil,Sounds cool, email me your address and directions on how to get there from the 5 at [email protected]Also, let me know what time you want me to be there.

Thanks, Asgar

Anand

I can't make it this frinight... i have a previous engagement for that night. sorry.. but I want to come out soon tho. let me know how it goes and try to take some pic's so I can see who was there... =(

S13_RaHiL

aiight black 240 iall take pics but i dont think there will be alot of 240s. the pics are prolly gonna be mostly mk3's(the old supras).sucks you that you cant make it tonight

sponge bob

It was a cool meet, there were soooooo many 240's :rolleyes . Anyway.....maybe next time more of you guys will make it.

Hey Rahil, where are those pics.

Asgar

drifter

You guys need to make the meets a little closer to my area...too far of a damn drive for me! : )

S13_RaHiL

hey oscar the pics didnt come out too good cause it was dark but iall see what i can when iam not lazy and have some free time.

BuudWeizErr

Sorry guys, I forgot to check this thread, I probably would have gone though, except I had to go to Costa Mesa on Saturday morning for Nissan Day at Stillen (which was AWESOME, BTW). It's taking forever to get my Engine because of the aftermath of the Harbor Strike, so I might just step out of the ring until I get my engine. Depends on the situation though. Set up a date for a real meet, and I'll rock the Accord with one my friends in his SR20 S14.

nissandet240
Car: My car, DJ sytem, PC's and Technology

:eek: bro did you attent to the stillen event?i was there tooi post in the 240org forum if anyone else was going. i only bought some silicon hoses to dress up my s15 bay, I wanted to get a stillent rear STB but they didnt had it on sale maybe next time:( Hope to see u all guys on friday

BuudWeizErr

http://myweb.thump.net/629819/...5.jpg

I'm in that picture ;) The event was pretty tight, my only compaint was that there was not one 240SX in the event, and no SR20's in the parking lots. Only SR20 that made it's presence known was in a box:(

Wheres the meet this weekend? I just found out that my engine is *probably* here, so I need to get my 240SX/SR20DET fix again pretty soon before I start my swap.

Return to “California Region”