Anyone bought Car Tech Books LS series of books?

V8 240sx? Sure! If either the chassis OR the engine is non-Nissan (i.e. SR20 in an RX-7 or LS1 in a 240sx), we've done it.
Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

I was at Barnes and Noble tonight and saw in the Transportation section a book on High Peformance LS engines. it listed all the different variations available, etc. They also showed in the back cover "How-To Swap an LS into Anything", rebuilding LS engines, building hi-po LS engines, and more.

Has anyone bought any of these, primarily the swap book?

Valiant240sx
Car: 1990 240sx Fastback

Promise Land wrote:I was at Barnes and Noble tonight and saw in the Transportation section a book on High Peformance LS engines. it listed all the different variations available, etc. They also showed in the back cover "How-To Swap an LS into Anything", rebuilding LS engines, building hi-po LS engines, and more.

Has anyone bought any of these, primarily the swap book?
I bought the How to swap an ls into anything book, has alot of good info on mounting and some random builds like the volvo station wagon with a twin turbo ls1...lists some websites and some ways to cut costs down a little bit. I'd recommend it, but silviav8.com has most of the info also.

Return to “Hybrids”