Anybody use supplements from BSN Labs?

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
gumby74

I am assuming that this would be a more appropriate place for this particular question than Gen Chat.I am looking into the Cell Mass product in particular. I have had great success with creatine powders over the years, and lately I have read good things about BSN. I would like some actual real world opinions from users or maybe other brands or alternatives. Can anyone recommend an effective creatine in capsulated form maybe?Not interested in any sterol compounds or crazy stacks. I am just interested in something that will maximize good old fashioned nausea inducing routines, randomly ruthless workout schedules and a decent diet.I plan to run a simple stack of creatine, properly balanced amino acids, and some quality whey protein. This trio has served me very well in the past, and due to the simplicity, reasonable cost and general effectiveness, I will continue along this path. Outside of my daily multi-vitamin and Metabolife, I have been off supplementation for just over 2 years, and I see quite a few things have changed in that time. My trips to the gym have fallen off considerably both in frequency and especially intensity. I am starting to get a li'l bit squishy here and there...and there...and there also.

ka-t in progress
Car: 1990 240sx coupe

i've found the GNC pro amplified creatine 189 to work best for me. i used cell-tech and wasn't that impressed, NANO vapor wasn't that impressive either. but it effects everyone differently its just how it effected me. Brandon Curry is a new BSN model who works out where i do also, but i haven't tested BSN yet. hope that helps a little. if your interested in a good protein check into Musclemilk!

gumby74

The Musclemilk is some good stuff. Tastes kind of weird at first, but thankfully doesn't result in "gas".I placed an order with ProSource a couple of days ago for about a 3 month stack of basic creatine, and some Nitro Whey. I usually cycle the creatine every 6 to 8 weeks for a 2 to 3 week stretch. My goals have always been realistic, but more important, attainable. So that allows me to keep things simple.I will continue to add some input to this thread should anybody else be interested or even remotely curious. I do appreciate the input though.

ka-t in progress
Car: 1990 240sx coupe

your welcome.. yea keep me informed on the prosource. i been cycling lg methyl 1-d for a while and that is a great booster! i highly recommend. i think im gonna start n.o xplode and try that. i can't take creatine so let me know how prosource works for you

dasoupdude
Car: 2005 Z

From what I hear BSN has gained a new nickname over time..bullsh*t Nutrition.

Friend of mine works at GNC and told me the story on how it earned such a rep, long story short basically BSN had claimed many things with their product which in the end turned out to not even being remotely close to what their claims had been after a series of tests.

Return to “The Sports Bar”