anybody know this guy in LA area?

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

I was cruising in my GTR one day and was casually rolling up 405N and saw a *really nicely done* G35 coupe with all the correct JDM Skyline badging and a --saaa-weeeet-- paint job. it is a burgandy/reddish/kinda color marbelized with black. not overdone and looked fantastic. The guy driving was black and maybe early 30's I'm guessing. this happened about a month ago so I don't remember very well what he looked like, just color and a *rough* estimation of age. his car was the nicest G35 I've seen bar none and I'm a car guy and have seen some nice cars...

I figure he'll appreciate seeing a real skyline GTR in person considering he's trying to emulate so I roll along side him and give a little BOV noise to say what's up but not too aggressive as to appear like I'm messing with him. hungout there for at least a mile ... from roughly the IKEA in Carson to the 110N exit.

GUY WON'T EVEN LOOK AT MEE!!! I caught him peaking but he refused eye contact or ANY type of acknowledgement. kinda suked but I guess he was pissed/ in a hurry/ something. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because the only other reason I could think of was that he was just Hating in the most sincere manner possible... he turned onto 110 N withouth ever so much as a glance...

Anybody here know this guy? just wondering 'cuz his car was extremely nice looking from what I remember but his attitude coulda been nicer.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

He maybe waa ignorant enough to a) Not recognize your car and thinking its "just anotehr sports car"b) Because of his newer car thinking he was cooler.

Folks like that exist I waass riled by some guy who gave me a snooty 'tude the otehr day tho I own 2 cars that are nicer than his one but he had a newer Civic Coupe and maybe thought he was cooler than all the otehr kids at the lot.

Fred...

QX4MIkey
Car: car audio , web design

You mean THIS GUY??

I tooka picture of his ride at a Fontana Carshow...it really is nice, with "BLING" all over it...the guy was cool tho...

Mike

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Nice paint. Engine appears to be completely stock though. Do you have anymore pics?

QX4MIkey
Car: car audio , web design

Ill check my camera, but definitely a cool looking G35 with molded rear wing and a nice BLING stereo in the trunk... the paint is soooo awesome looking in person.. I talked to him for a bit, but he seemed like he didn't want to talk to me, so I just took photo(s).

gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

yup, that's the guy! his car was really beautiful, tasteful and nice body kit and phenomenal paint, correct badging and all-around nice looking car. yeah, he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me either.. maybe 'cuz he didn't speak my language (whoopssshhhhh) :-)

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”