Anybody in the Orlando Area

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
Kwon88
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX SE & 2008 Saturn Astra XR

Hey guys Im new to the Orlando area. I have 95 240 and was wondering if anybody on this site knows a local club or anything like that in the area. I've seen a few 240's driving around but haven't been able to search around cuzz of work But I wouldn't mind meeting some people that share the same passion for the car.

Crautz240
Car: 92 240sx Hatch

Yooo, where in orlando, you located. There is quit a few car meets in this area... not sure about 240 specific ones but i myself haven't looked enough because i just got the 240 up and running a few days ago.

Nvkreationz
Car: Cars

aye I would just keep hanging out by myself if I were you..I was in orlando for 2 years and theres nothing but thieves there, not everyone is. So be careful who you are friends with. from the Time I was there and left There were 3 240sx stolen from people I went to school with and others who goes to local meet.

Crautz240

Nvkreationz wrote:aye I would just keep hanging out by myself if I were you..I was in orlando for 2 years and theres nothing but thieves there, not everyone is. So be careful who you are friends with. from the Time I was there and left There were 3 240sx stolen from people I went to school with and others who goes to local meet.
I've lived here for 6 years... know quite a few plp that go to meets weekly and i have never heard of any of those cars being stolen... your friends probly just hung out with the wrong plp.. and you completely contradicted yourself with say "nothing but thieves there" then saying "not everyone is" with this statment is it safe to say everyone in rochester is a dip****??? (im not saying you are) no it isn't, your making a stereotype because you/your friends had a bad experience.

Persona
Car: 97 Kouki

Im here @ UCF! Red kouki

KoukiBass14oon
Car: 1995 240sx

The Orlando area is my home town. I know a lot of the ppl down there. There aren't too many decent meets but there are a lot of 240s and no, they arent all thieves. There is a meet every saturday night at the sonics off of university blvd at 9pm. Its a bunch of 240s and a sometimes a couple 280z's. the average age of the people out there is 18ish

Other than that we hold drift events out at Orlando Speed world in Bithlo. The next one is November 15th from 4-11pm. $60 to drive, $20 to ride along and $7 to spectate.

But yea. Where abouts in orlando are you?

Gabes13
Car: rb20det s13

^^^I've seen some kids at that sonic a couple of times. There are car meets every first friday of the month i believe at some church parking lot off of tuskawilla road. sometimes it's good, sometimes lame. I just go support my friends band that happens to play the same night and noticed the cars

EDIT: my mommy lives right down the street from UCF

Hey KoukiBass14oon, are you currently located in Gainesville? I could have sworn I saw an s14 kouki drive down nw39th a couple of days ago, and I almost ran into the prius next to me when I saw a girl driving

Crautz240

WTF is this... never noticed so many florida peeps on the forums lmao where have you guys been???

Gabes13

Crautz240 wrote:...where have you guys been???
out driving and not talking on some silly forum.

it seems like for every floridian, there is like 10 californians on this forum

Crautz240

pandapants wrote:
it seems like for every floridian, there is like 10 californians on this forum
Thats exactly why i havent noticed anyone else from florida, because i stopped looking at where everybody was from after the 50th calafornian

Gabes13

KoukiBass14oon

pandapants wrote:^^^I've seen some kids at that sonic a couple of times. There are car meets every first friday of the month i believe at some church parking lot off of tuskawilla road. sometimes it's good, sometimes lame. I just go support my friends band that happens to play the same night and noticed the cars

EDIT: my mommy lives right down the street from UCF

Hey KoukiBass14oon, are you currently located in Gainesville? I could have sworn I saw an s14 kouki drive down nw39th a couple of days ago, and I almost ran into the prius next to me when I saw a girl driving
Yep I go to school at UF and spend some weekends and holidays in Orlando (Lake Mary) where my parents live.

Is your car the red hatch in your sig? If so, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around. Theres a bunch of 240s in the Gville area tryin to start up a club type thing if youre interested. Im pretty sure there are 3 black koukis in Gville. And if you say there was a girl driving, I'm sure it was me

Gabes13

club thing? does it have anything to do with the ale house meets on thursdays or something like that?

Crautz240

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
Yep I go to school at UF and spend some weekends and holidays in Orlando (Lake Mary) where my parents live.

Is your car the red hatch in your sig? If so, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around. Theres a bunch of 240s in the Gville area tryin to start up a club type thing if youre interested. Im pretty sure there are 3 black koukis in Gville. And if you say there was a girl driving, I'm sure it was me
I have quite a few friends up at UF so i go up there once and a while. If you do get a club going let me know, so i could meet up with a few of you guys when i do go up there

KoukiBass14oon

pandapants wrote:club thing? does it have anything to do with the ale house meets on thursdays or something like that?
Well, a lot of us met at the ale house meet, but that meet is pretty lame. We are tryin to start more of a 240 meet/get together/chill/cruise around kind of thing. I don't know exactly, but we are trying to reach out to all the 240s in Gville, lol. If you went to the ale house meet around 11pm or so, you would probably see some of them.. I wont be there tomorrow, but some of the others might.. Here's a (crappy) pic of us at the ale house meet.

Gabes13

i see. I've never been to those. i always hear about it from the honda guys and just figured it was some lame fest so i never bothered attending. I wont be able to go tomorrow b/c im taking a nap after school, then going to a friends party and probably wont go until i fix my horribly embarrassing squeaky motor mounts

KoukiBass14oon

Yea, the hondas tend to stick to their own little group away from anyone else. There are occasionally some nice cars out there. We just go to chill with other 240s and then maybe go for a drive after or something.

Nurokil
Car: 91 240sx Sr20det

One more Florida person here! I know on Thursdays there is a Nissan meet at the kohls by the mall in sanford. Think on Rhinehart. Live in Deltona here Volusia.

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

http://www.sfldrifters.com has a bit of orlando people for some reason and like half of the forum is S chassis guys

theres also like http://www.tamparacing.com or somthingl ike that for the tampa/central florida area

KoukiBass14oon

Nurokil wrote:One more Florida person here! I know on Thursdays there is a Nissan meet at the kohls by the mall in sanford. Think on Rhinehart. Live in Deltona here Volusia.
Really? since when? I knew there was a monday night meet at that kohls (with just a bunch of mixed cars, mostly mustangs) but I didnt know there was one thursday.. hmm.

Anyway, Most of the Orlando ppl are on floridadrift.com. Its going through some rule changes right now, but if you want Orlando people, thats where to go. Just don't say anything stupid because they will talk **** until you establish yourself. One negative about it.. bunch of e-thugs.

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:

Heading up to Gville next wednesday to visit my buddy at UF. Look for a red zenki

Kwon88

I live right off lake buena vista exit in Orlando. Im right by disney world....work for them as chef as a matter of fact lol. I didn't know they had meets at that kohl's I live almost down the street from that.

KoukiBass14oon

Kwon88 wrote:
Heading up to Gville next wednesday to visit my buddy at UF. Look for a red zenki
I'll keep an eye out for ya next week then. You should stop by the ale house meet thursday night. People start rollin in between 10 and 10:30pm behind the Ale house on Archer rd. Don't be turned away by all the hondas. They stick to themselves. We usually get a decent turn out of 240s out there by 11pm.

I'm actually going to be in Orlando this weekend (tonight through sunday) lol.

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
I'll keep an eye out for ya next week then. You should stop by the ale house meet thursday night. People start rollin in between 10 and 10:30pm behind the Ale house on Archer rd. Don't be turned away by all the hondas. They stick to themselves. We usually get a decent turn out of 240s out there by 11pm.

Well I'm staying up there from wednesday to friday. I'll have to check out your guys meet up there. My cars pretty much stock except for the suspension...Well have fun while you're in O-town today's my last day off and then its back to work Think I might see how that meet is around that kohl's tonight.

Crautz240

KoukiBass14oon wrote:I'm actually going to be in Orlando this weekend (tonight through sunday) lol.
where in orlando??

KoukiBass14oon

Crautz240 wrote:where in orlando??
Well I will be staying in Lake Mary, but I usually find myself chillin around the UCF area.

I might go check out that Sanford Kohl's meet tonight as well. anyone know what time it starts?

Gabes13

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
how ironic. my sister, brother in law and cousins are going to orlando this weekend. I was going to tag along too but I have work

Kwon88

Anyone no what time this meet is?

KoukiBass14oon

I dont know what time the meet is, but I figure I'll head out there around 9pm.. that seems like a general time to me..

Gabes13

no updates?

Return to “Southeast Region”