Anybody in the Orlando Area

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
Nismo_Dj
Car: 97 red se kouki

pandapants wrote:yeah, what is this "CARisma" I keep hearing about and why haven't I heard of it before?
carisma is a good shop, probably the best one in or around orlando for 240's

blackhole1
Car: 95 s14 sr20

Carisma is a great shop to take your car to. Chris and Gina own the shop and they are dedicated to thier customers if you have a prob with your car they can fix it , I had an elctrical problem with my sr and i did not think chris would ever figure it out, but he came through for me and kept me from torching my car, they really know a lot about these cars + they dont jerk you around like other shops, I would not take my car to anyone else, and they know my car in and out, you should check them out. hey guys I am all for a meet.

KoukiBass14oon
Car: 1995 240sx

Kwon88 wrote:Hey kelsey have you started parting out your kouki yet? I might be interested in a few odd ends off your car
eh, sorta. I'm going out of town for like a week, so im not officially parting it out currently. When I get back I'm gunna start parting it..

oh and, i got another car It needs paint touch ups in multiple spots.. I'll probably just wait and repaint the whole thing when i get the money.. I also need to swap my trannies and convert my new one to 5 spd cuz its an auto (booo) so yea. I've got some work ahead of me...

teaser:

Kwon88
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX SE & 2008 Saturn Astra XR

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
eh, sorta. I'm going out of town for like a week, so im not officially parting it out currently. When I get back I'm gunna start parting it..

oh and, i got another car It needs paint touch ups in multiple spots.. I'll probably just wait and repaint the whole thing when i get the money.. I also need to swap my trannies and convert my new one to 5 spd cuz its an auto (booo) so yea. I've got some work ahead of me...

teaser:
Yea Im going to be working and going back home for Christmas So is that your Christmas present and is it another kouki??? I can tell its an S14 of some kind you tease

KoukiBass14oon

Kwon88 wrote:Yea Im going to be working and going back home for Christmas So is that your Christmas present and is it another kouki??? I can tell its an S14 of some kind you tease
Not really a Christmas present. My dad bought it for me, but its more like a loan, lol. I have to pay him back since I totaled my other car.

More pictures coming soon....

Gabes13
Car: rb20det s13

I call dibs on the seats

Kwon88

Well thats cool I guess that your dad bought it and you just have to pay him back. Can't wait to see more pictures of it and Happy Holidays Hopefully this year I can start building my car up.

KoukiBass14oon

Heres my new baby:

Its not as clean as it looks in the above pic. It needs some work. The body is super straight. not a single dent and all the parts are original except for the rear bumper. The problems are with the paint. The clear coat is messed up in some areas like the front bumper, the hood and the roof. The rear bumper has faded so its not a perfect white anymore. When I get the money I'm going to repaint it and it will look amazing, but for now, its not too bad as is.

Otherwise, the car is an auto, but I'm just going to swap all my 5 spd parts from my black kouki. The white one one has 105k miles on it and its a '98. It also has a badass alarm system. Its super sensitive and has a really far range and my remote thing will tell me it its been hit or touched and **** like that. I can also press a button on the remote to start the car without beng in it. its pretty sweet.

Heres another pic where you can see where the paint is messed up on the hood and front bumper.

So yea. Theres my new drift slut I'm going to swap out parts between both cars depending on what stuff is in better condition, which wont be too much because the white one is really clean fortunately. Right now I'm just hoping that the shocks and springs on my black kouki survived...

Kwon88

Looks good kelsey. Let me know when you get back so if you do part out any of your stuff from your black kouki. So jealous you got another kouki but I love my zenki

KoukiBass14oon

ya know, i remember seeing your car at osw. My good friend had his red zenki parked right next to you for a while. I dont know if you saw it, but it had 350z wheels on it and the front bumper was kinda messed up.

but yea.. kinda random but i thought i would mention it..

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:ya know, i remember seeing your car at osw. My good friend had his red zenki parked right next to you for a while. I dont know if you saw it, but it had 350z wheels on it and the front bumper was kinda messed up.

but yea.. kinda random but i thought i would mention it..
Haha yea i remember seeing that zenki next to mine for a lil bit. Yea that entire day i was just watching the event and talked to a couple of the guys that owned the 2jz hatch.

Nismo_Dj

Kwon88 wrote:Looks good kelsey. Let me know when you get back so if you do part out any of your stuff from your black kouki. So jealous you got another kouki but I love my zenki
--- looks like ur missing the zenki front lip.........

Kwon88

Yea I know Thats my next thing Im going to get for my car. But wishing everyone here happy holidays and Merry Christmas

Gabes13

Hey Kelsey, I dont know if you've mentioned it already, but is your totaled kouki in gainesville or lake mary?

KoukiBass14oon

pandapants wrote:Hey Kelsey, I dont know if you've mentioned it already, but is your totaled kouki in gainesville or lake mary?
Its in Lake Mary. I wasnt about to tow it 2 hours to Gville after wrecking at OSW, lol.

Nismo_Dj

just fyi: there is a car show fund raiser 4 the kids this sat at chikafil/home depot south chase by the 417 and also follow the z tour @ lollicups in winter park by university on 436 which will be on sunday

---stunner shadez---

Kwon88

Happy New Year Everyone

KoukiBass14oon

same to youuuu!!

Kwon88

Went to CARisma today and they are pretty awsome. Think I found my new shop to do buisness with.

KoukiBass14oon

well duhh, theyre awesome, lol.

Anyway DRIFT DAY TOMORROW (jan. 3rd) @ OSW. 9am-5pm!!!! $7 spectators, $20 ride alongs, and $60 to drive! BE THERE!!!

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:well duhh, theyre awesome, lol.

Anyway DRIFT DAY TOMORROW (jan. 3rd) @ OSW. 9am-5pm!!!! $7 spectators, $20 ride alongs, and $60 to drive! BE THERE!!!
You going kelsey?

KoukiBass14oon

Kwon88 wrote:You going kelsey?
of course I'm goin! I'm probably get there around 10:30ish. I wont be driving tho cuz my new car isnt ready.. but I will be doin ride alongs and sportin my brand new helmet! Come up and say hi! I'm sure I'm pretty easy to pick out of the crowd

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
of course I'm goin! I'm probably get there around 10:30ish. I wont be driving tho cuz my new car isnt ready.. but I will be doin ride alongs and sportin my brand new helmet! Come up and say hi! I'm sure I'm pretty easy to pick out of the crowd
I don't think I will be able to go this time unfortunately But let me know next time there's an event there and I'll make it out there for sure Otherwise I might head up to G-ville sometime soon to visit my buddy that goes to UF.

KoukiBass14oon

Kwon88 wrote:I don't think I will be able to go this time unfortunately But let me know next time there's an event there and I'll make it out there for sure Otherwise I might head up to G-ville sometime soon to visit my buddy that goes to UF.
I'll check the date of the next and post it when I'm sure. I believe the next event at osw will be another qualifier, but I'm not positive on that. There is also a qualifier coming up at Gville raceway in the road course parking lot. It's on Feburary 1st and will probably start around 9am and go till 5pm-ish.

When do you think you'll be in Gville? If its soon I probably wont have my car up there with me. My parents are making me suffer and not letting me drive it yet as punishment for wrecking the other one..

Kwon88

KoukiBass14oon wrote:
I'll check the date of the next and post it when I'm sure. I believe the next event at osw will be another qualifier, but I'm not positive on that. There is also a qualifier coming up at Gville raceway in the road course parking lot. It's on Feburary 1st and will probably start around 9am and go till 5pm-ish.

When do you think you'll be in Gville? If its soon I probably wont have my car up there with me. My parents are making me suffer and not letting me drive it yet as punishment for wrecking the other one..
Aww that sucks... ummm Im not sure how soon but probably before February. I would say you should get my number that way you can update me on everything and I could let you know when Im heading up there But how was it today? really wish I could have went. And when I come up there you'll have to show me some drift spots too.

KoukiBass14oon

The event was good. very chill. Not a lot of people showed up because i think everyone forgot it was a day event. But, here are some pics I took.

CARismallc

We've been so busy at the shop that we totally forgot about this months practice. I hope everyone got some good seat time.

Kwon88

Looks like it was a good event... I'll let you know when Im coming up to G-ville

Gabes13

Man, I really want to go to one of those dorifto expeditions

KoukiBass14oon

pandapants wrote:Man, I really want to go to one of those dorifto expeditions
February 1st is the pro series qualifier at the gville track. its gunna be held in the parking lot for the roadcourse apparently. I'll post more info later.

Return to “Southeast Region”