Anybody have stock suspension for m35s?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
808nick
Car: Infiniti M35s

Wondering if anybody has stock suspension for my m35s, also If you are willing to ship to Oahu,Hawaii. Please let me know your price and condition. Thanks 🤙

EdBwoy

For the hassle, I would rather buy new ones. Even if you were getting them for free, IIRC shipping between Hawaii & the mainland is so expensive.

Compounded with the fact that the youngest (by age) M35S is now approx 10 years old. Depending on the mileage, those could be some beat up parts you're installing.

Once again, for the labor & shipping costs, I might as well do it once and at least get a warranty with it. There are quite a few choices of good suspension pieces:
- OEM through dealerships that sell online/eBay
- Non-OEM standard parts through eBay/Amazon/Rockauto
- Upgraded/aftermarket components like coilovers (the company BC coilovers comes to mind - they have a pretty good distribution network)

Good luck on whichever path you choose.

808nick
Car: Infiniti M35s

I’ll look into that, thanks. When I bought the car it a few years ago somebody installed dropped springs (non-adjustable) only reason I need stock suspension is because over here u need a (recon) sticker for any modifications you do to your car. And to get that sticker is a hassle itself. We have an annual (safety check) sticker we have to get and if your car isn’t stock u need that recon sticker. Or risk getting pulled over and getting tickets for every little thing.

dominicmartino
Car: 2010 Infiniti M35s

i have some 2010 sport suspension. took them off the whip around 75k. located in san diego ca.

Bigben1
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35x

You can get it from Infiniti. For a good price I did. For my M-35X 2008. ;)

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”