Any Wicked Black rogues w/Spoiler & Chrome grill?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ShawnQ
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Wicked Black

I recently purchased a Wicked Black SL AWD, and am considering the Chrome grill finisher, and a spoiler.

Does anyone have these items on their black rogue for me to see prior to purchase?

Thanks!Shawn

the26game

i posted a pic of my black rogue with spoiler in an earlier post...it looks a lot better...grill? i didnt purchase. i dont like how the grill is just glued on over the stock black grill

ShawnQ
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Wicked Black

Thanks, I searched and saw your pic.

The spoiler is a MUST now, just need to save the cash.

As for the grille - I am still on the fence about that. I wish there was a better looking complete grille, like billet or something. But, with the way it is made, it may be tough to produce one.

I also like the Infiniti wheels I saw pics of...

SQ

jrmas
Car: Nissan Rogue sl awd

I also have a wicked black and considered getting the spoiler. After seeing one with it on I changed my mind. The spoiler looks out of place and does not flow with the contours of the vahicle, in my opinion.

PAWIX1

anybody has an idea where to purchase hood spoiler, price and how to install it?

claude258

Here are some pictures of my black Rogue with the chrome grill. It is the Canadian Rogue SL, AWD with Premium Package. Since yesterday, I have the US spoiler installed. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

JDMRyde

I'll post mines when i get the chance.Mines is a wicked black SL with Black OEM spoiler and chrome grill =)

claude258

Here is my Canadian Rogue with chrome grill and US spoiler:

Return to “Rogue Forum”