ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BALL JOINTS AND SHOCK ABSORBERS

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
migz32type
Car: 2005 Infiniti G35x AWD AT

So went to my local Infiniti dealership here in Phoenix AZ because my car has a air bag tensioner recall.
They also found out my front lower control arm ball joints are shot and my rear shock absorbers are leaking and need to be replaced.
My rear brake pads are worn and they recommend to resurface my rotors as well.
They are charging me 4,125 dollars do to all this which is pretty ridiculous if you tell me.

I have no problem replacing my brake pads and rotors myself but any suspension work is not my forte on these cars.
But I will make an attempt. i've done it before on my Lexus is300 and was pretty easy.
what is a good that is near OEM quality for lower control arm ball joints and shock absorbers for the rear.
I live near Concept Z Performance in Phoenix but they don't have the things I need.
I have a 2005 Infiniti G35x awd.

Is KYB shock absorbers good? They are 29 a piece at Rock auto and OEM is a bit much at 150+
I saw lower ball joints at Z1 Performance for 71 bucks not sure how good they are though.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”