any QR25VE Mods available?

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
Sergei_dekker

Like the topic says...any performance parts available for it? eg(supercharger/turbo) pistons or camshafts too..looking 2 increase the power of my ride (2003 Nissan X-trail...doubt anyone has heard of it) car is now only coughing out 200BHP after some mods....but still the car is draggy...need 2 increase the low end torque alot mroe...care 2 help?

NISTECH

give it awhile, I think thats the same engine going in the frontier and xterra for 2005

Sergei_dekker

Hmm what abt port polish? U think can it be done on this engine? So far the only engine mod I've done is to change the spark plugs....What abt compression ratio? how can i increase it W/o changing Pistons? right now its abt 9.9:1 wanna change it to abt 13:1 is it reccomended?

NISTECH

you could run deisel at that ratio. I think thats a bit high, how about lowering it a bit and turbo it?

Sergei_dekker

Correction....my engine is the QR25DE....same as the Sentra....turbo is abit expensive right? Cos I heard that it can go up 2 as high as $3k US....and I live in Singapore so I have 2 think abt the currency Exchange and shipping etc....need some help on that

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”