Any painted calipers?

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
SupraDex
Car: Kids, Golf, Cars

This is a splinter thread from the brake dust issue, but I was wondering if anyone had tried to paint their G-35 Brembos? I painted my Supra's Brembos Yellow with just some high temp spray paint from a local parts shop and it worked great. I stenciled in the Supra logo with some black touch-up paint to detail the calipers and it really set off the 18" OZ Mito Modulars I was riding on.:ylsuper

Has anyone taken the leap on their G-35?

Bluestreak
Car: Cars, fatherhood, baseball, music

No,- and I have no desire to. I want to make sure everyone who sees them knows they're Brembos- and the color they come as isn't exactly subtle- they certainly don't need to be painted to be seen. That said, what you did sounds great also. Different strokes...

Chris Krikorian

I love the bronze color they come in. I'm waiting for my 2004 G35c MT to come in late October and it's killing me. The only thing I would reccommend if you wanted to change colors is to take the calipers off and send them to be powdercoated. The stock ones are powdercoated and you don't want to ruin that candy finish they have on them IMO. If you are going to paint them, I can have a set of Brembo high temp stickers mad that will fit on the 4-piston calipers you can put on after you paint them, they cost like $10 w/ shipping I think. Good luck

-C

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”