Any Nissan Clubs in Charleston, SC??

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
Chris2.0SR
Car: 2010 Nissan Sentra SR Metallic Blue

I was wondering if there were any sort of Nissan clubs around here, but I only know one other guy that has a modified Nissan. If there isn't anything around, then we could just start up something ourselves. I just dont want to interfere if something is already up and running.

whoareu
Car: 1993 rb25det s2 240sx vert

i dont think there is anything within 50 miles. lol, the import scene is horrible here. id be game with meeting up. i know of a couple tuners down here. and there is a girl up there i wanna meet up with anyways. lol

Chris2.0SR

infiniti_lineup wrote:They have tons and tons of Corvette and Mustang clubs in South Carolina... not very many, if any, for Nissans/Infinitis. Get one started! :yesnod
Aint that the truth!! Damn. The Coastal Carolina Corvette Club and the Palmetto Ford and Mustang Club are the two biggest clubs in the entire state. I know a few import guys around here and only a couple are Nissan guys, but we are attempting to get something started. Right now though, we're just starting a simple tuner group, with an anti-rice movement too. Gotta keep the cars clean.........

DanDB64
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S Sedan

I don't know of any around here, either, I do know a few people on the AF base that would probably like to start helping form one though. I'll be down too, but my mad sweet stock '08 Altima 2.5S sedan racecar might make y'all look bad (haha, not really...)

After I make my deployment money, I'll start the mod process, so I might fit in better

Chris2.0SR

DanDB64 wrote:I don't know of any around here, either, I do know a few people on the AF base that would probably like to start helping form one though. I'll be down too, but my mad sweet stock '08 Altima 2.5S sedan racecar might make y'all look bad (haha, not really...)

After I make my deployment money, I'll start the mod process, so I might fit in better
Lol, I'm bone stock too man. No need to worry. :bigthumb:

MY08G37COUPE
Car: 2008 Infiniti G37S Coupe.

Hey if you guys wanna have some meets in columbia i would be willing to make the drive down that far. Im actually in Charlotte and have been trying to find some cool peiple that are into similar things. Import scene is really lacking out here. I'm a transplant from California so things have the rather tough on me.

Chris2.0SR

MY08G37COUPE wrote:Hey if you guys wanna have some meets in columbia i would be willing to make the drive down that far. Im actually in Charlotte and have been trying to find some cool peiple that are into similar things. Import scene is really lacking out here. I'm a transplant from California so things have the rather tough on me.
Going to Columbia might be a bit much. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive from Charleston, but I doubt we could get enough people to do it to make it worth the gas.
And the tuner scene is very small here. Most of the imports are ricers, not tuners. There are sooooo many Civics around with horrendous body kits and rims but very few imports with performance mods. It's kinda disappointing. The Musclecar scene is what's big down here. The two biggest car clubs in SC are the Palmetto Mustang Club and the Coastal Carolina Corvette Club.

sukimoto
Car: s13 coupe, s13 hatch

Hey what's up guys, I'm near Charleston. Over in Mt. P to be exact. I'd love to get some regular meets going. Put it up on SCSPEED

Eltron
Car: '96 240sx SR20 blacktop

Hey im down for meeting up. I've seen enough 240's around charleston to get something going. I talked to a guy in an S13 a few months ago at a red light and he gave me his num but never returned my calls but that's the closest i've been to doing something. There's a few 240's on the AF base too(im military) but don't know any of them. Doesn't matter if it's just 2 or 3 guys at first, it's better than nothing.

240TKE128
Car: 1990 240sx HB

2011 subaru outback 2.5i limited

Hey guys don't know if any of yall are still wanting to start anything up but PM me or something if you do i know several guys in the Florence area, i recently moved to the Columbia area working my 90 240 hatch project right now myself always down to meet some fellow Nissan lovers.

mastercloak

I'll be living down there in about 6 months.

phoenix19l
Car: 1993 240sx coupe sr20det silvia clip swap

Im from the charleston area. goose creek actually. Im a huge tuner. 606 whp honda civic. building another 750whp civic. just picked up a 93 240 with an sr20det swap with silvia front clip. let me know if you guys get something together ill drop on in.

mastercloak

navy nuke?

Return to “Southeast Region”