Any mod suggestions for my 2017 QX50

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
wegoodtbh
Car: 2016 Infiniti QX50

Any mod suggestions for my 2017 QX50

Postby wegoodtbh » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:33 am

Hello everyone so I recently got a 2017 QX50 and I am itching to modify it in anyway shape or form. I know there isn't much aftermarket for this car but I still really like it. I have changed all Exterior LEDs and Interior LEDs, tinted my windows, changed some interior knobs on radio, ordered new mats. I can't really think of anything else to do. Anyone know where I can find some accessories for this car? Maybe some stuff that will be cross compatible with like a EX35 or G37? Open to any options, thanks for any help.

Birdracer350
Car: 2016 Infiniti qx50

Re: Any mod suggestions for my 2017 QX50

Postby Birdracer350 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi I have a 2016 Infiniti qx50 awd. I have some mods to it. This is what I have. For the suspension parts I have a Cusco strut bar for the front. For the rear I have the Cusco rear power bar that connects to rear control arms and soul function bar that connects to the sub frame. Also have the ultra racing brace bar that replaces the flimsy stock bar by the y pipe.(it’s just a stronger bar that adds a more rigidity to the chassis. With this set up the rear feels more solid and the handling is a bit better. For the engine I have silicone air intake hoses with dry performance air filters. Next on my list is a Megan exhaust(they seem to be affordable and they will fit our vehicles. They sound pretty nice too. Any catback exhaust(muffler only)from a g37 coupe will fit. Also would like to get sway bars to improve handling. Some stuff from the g37 will fit our cars with research. I researched a lot and fitted these mods with no problems. They don’t say that mods fit the qx50 some of them do. There is many of other performance parts that will fit our cars from the g37.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 Forum”