any meets coming up in phx?

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
redtopr31
Car: 89 s13 coupe

is there any nissan/240 meets coming in phx?

cxlumpy
Car: 1989 USDM 240sx coupe

wed boba dobson and warner street. thurs in n out on williams field in gilbertfriday 91st ave and northernsaturday pavillions

saywuh
Car: 95 Nissan S14.5 240sx

cxlumpy wrote:wed boba dobson and warner street. thurs in n out on williams field in gilbertfriday 91st ave and northernsaturday pavillions
wednesday boba dobson and warner street is boring now..used to be pretty nice meet , but then some stupid honda kids so competitive and keep asking me to race...hench why i hated honda....but the meet it self is pretty cool but seem to turn out boring now...most of 240sx wont showed up like till 9-10pm including skyline r32-33-34 , but 9-10pm..that when most of peoples went homes such as my self cause it school night...

thrurs in and out meet on williams and gilbert is f***ig boring. no one showed up anymore...last two weeeks..i went and waited from 730-till like 9 and not even a single car showed up...wtf ... that meet is dead

friday 91st and northern meet is f***ing fill with hondas....mostly rices as f***..but dont get me wrong ..there some nices..but mostly hondas with there rims and same over and over againt mod...there are only like around 12-13 240sx that are there but coulnt park together to represend the s chassis

saturdays pavillion sucked at life....i couldnt even find parking in the damn lot. everysingle time u asked they alwya said it reserve and s***.. .pretty hated that meet...

to my opinion or 2 cent...i would rather wait for like long long long times...then started one get together meet for 240sx and have like 20-30 cars or eveo so showed up..cause weekly meet is bored and played out ...samecar all over againt...

FLAME ON

mattblancarte
Car: 2005 BMW M3 Comp. Coupe

Saturday at the Pavillions is a cool show. I used to pick up my 100 octane gas at the 76 station there.

KNEXX

Nothing wrong with putting people on blast... our crew has the same issues. 7-10 cars one week and 3 the next. Pavs is still the best spot to chill and take a peep around. HIN is on Dec. 12... look for local drift events too.

Return to “Southwest Region”