ANY HELP PLEASE.

A place to discuss the systems and methods of tuning Nissan engines.
hallzx
Car: 1990 nissan 300zx n/a

i am having a hard time and its cost me a rear-view mirror and a new tech, but that's not the same problem i need help with.
anyway the car starts up and runs great for 40 minutes or so, then at about 4k rpms its starts to stall catches then goes to 5k stalls a little bit then goes on. as you progress it will begin doing it at 2k rpms then it will eventually stall and not start back. after it dies completely, then i try to start it but it dosent seem to be hitting off and the engine shakes like its going to but never does then it will stop shaking at altogether. the car has an egr but the wire isn't hooked up going to it. i just changed all the plugs to what the man at autozone said to use. they were 5$ each. i jst changed the oil twice actually from 1030 full syn to 530 50/50.
ive done what i could but there are just so many air hookups for this car that im fixing to blow. and i need help really bad so thanks for any suggestions,.

dfddfd2
Car: 240sx

Could be a clogged fuel filter.

johnnybravo
Car: 2003 altima 3.5 se v6 cold air intake ground kit voltage monitoring system upgraded brakes

Cam and crank sensors

Return to “Engine Tuning”