any 240sx crews or teams out here in las vegas, Nevada

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
s13k'spignose
Car: K s13 coupe

just wondering if there are any 240's crews or teams out here. i just want to kick it with the team lol well let me know if you're from the 702

danield319
Car: 240sx

s13k'spignose

i know

Team_Undisputed
Car: 90 240SX (Piggy)

s13k’spignose wrote: i know
well there arent that many crews out here but there are pretty cool people to hang with. just shoot me an email and ill show you around. also try vegasdrift.com they host the events out here if your into drifting. next one is on the 17th of april. best of luck!

s13k'spignose

Team_Undisputed wrote:

well there arent that many crews out here but there are pretty cool people to hang with. just shoot me an email and ill show you around. also try vegasdrift.com they host the events out here if your into drifting. next one is on the 17th of april. best of luck!
thanx bro, i just checked out the website and its great to know that theres a drifting community out here. anyways i sent you an email earlier today for some info on the upcoming drift event, so get back at me. i also see you got a piggy, i do too. i must check it out lol i know

Nismonkey
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey

s13k’spignose wrote:
thanx bro, i just checked out the website and its great to know that theres a drifting community out here. anyways i sent you an email earlier today for some info on the upcoming drift event, so get back at me. i also see you got a piggy, i do too. i must check it out lol i know
you might want to check out the folks from sincityz.org, seems like they have a good group of guys from that forum.

google "coffee & cars" too...they have a lil get together in Vegas every saturday morning which I've heard draws a good turn out.

s13k'spignose

Nismonkey wrote:
you might want to check out the folks from sincityz.org, seems like they have a good group of guys from that forum.

google "coffee & cars" too...they have a lil get together in Vegas every saturday morning which I've heard draws a good turn out.
Cool, ill sure check out the website and coffe &cars too, thanx bro.

Return to “Southwest Region”