anthony870's 2011 Juke S FWD

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
anthony870
Car: '11 Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo S
'09 Nissan Versa 1.8L S H/B (traded)

So I wanted to get a look of the nice Jukes we have on this forum and what all have been done to them. This is mine. Please let me know what you think. I hope others follow suit and start up their own threads.

July 2011:

brand new July 30, 2011

Scanguage 2

August 2011:

tinted windows:

Air 80 blue on entire windsheild and 5% strip on top of windshield

30% ctx on front windows and 15% ctx on rear windows

15% ctx on rear window

Before/after led license plate lights

OBD2 splitter

NTD throttle controller

led dome light and map lights

led hatch light

led euro lights

After/before white led parking lights

Its mini Juke. Lol

Synthetic turbo engine oil cap

OEM stainless steel exhaust finisher

Nissan valve stem caps

September 2011:

Custom Nissan skinned iPod

1.6 S Dig Turbo emblems

Blacked out grille

October 2011:

3" Carbon fiber antenna

Mesh lower grille

OEM fog lights and switch

OEM window visors

November 2011:

LEDs in reverse lights(before/after)

LEDs in brake lights(before/after)

LED tail/rear turn signal lights (after/before)

Front turn signal LEDs with pre-wired resistors (lots of custom work for this and will have to get good pics of the leds working)

December 2011:

Rear bumper protector

LED strip wired for turn signals

February 2012:

Nismo valve stem caps

Nismo front grille emblem

OEM Nissan UK leather center armrest

Limited edition Juke strut bar

Nismo radiator cap

Nismo emblem on rear bumper

March 2012:

OEM rear fog light

Carpeted the back of my license plate to stop the annoying rattle on the hatch

Locking lug nuts

Stillen axle-back exhaust

April 2012:

Rally Armor mud flaps

12v power outlet to dual USB charger converter

June 2012:

Vortekz generators - painted with plasti dip

Import Alliance vinyl on rear window

July 2012:

Blacked out the front emblem and painted the letters red

Blacked out JUKE emblem

Blacked out rear nissan emblem

blacked out the 1.6 S emblem and swapped the S for a genuine nissan S. Now my old VERSA emblem is VERA. lol

painted the nismo emblem

August 2012:

Music City Car Meets vinyl on back window

2x 8" Lanzar Max8 subwoofers in dual 8" enclosure

anthony870

November 2012:

Yokohama 225/55/17

And then this happened. What luck.

anthony870

No one else have a Juke on this forum? Come on, don't leave me hanging. Post up your ride or at least let me know what you think of mine so I know I'm not the only person here. Let see some action on this forum.

December 2012:

Injen short ram intake

MuranoDriver
Car: 2007 Nissan Murano SL

I'm liking your ride and mods! Everything is looking clean! :)

anthony870

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to see I'm not only person here. lol. You ever find out if the throttle controller would work in the Murano or not?

MuranoDriver
Car: 2007 Nissan Murano SL

The NTD version won't work but there is another version by Weapon R. I've thought about it but for now have just been going easy on the pedal.

CountUSC
Car: 2010 Nissan Armada Platinum

Love your Juke pictures and mods. I just bought the 2013 Juke Midnight Edition last weekend and looking for what to do with it now. My other vehicle is a 2010 Armada Platinum. On the Armada, I interrupted the speed/e-brake sensor to the GPS and thinking about doing the same with the Juke so that I can enter addresses while on the move. I like the LEDs, Nismo accents and blackouts (especially with my midnight edition Juke). Great job!

anthony870

CountUSC wrote:Love your Juke pictures and mods. I just bought the 2013 Juke Midnight Edition last weekend and looking for what to do with it now. My other vehicle is a 2010 Armada Platinum. On the Armada, I interrupted the speed/e-brake sensor to the GPS and thinking about doing the same with the Juke so that I can enter addresses while on the move. I like the LEDs, Nismo accents and blackouts (especially with my midnight edition Juke). Great job!

thanks. glad you like it. sorry I haven't been on in a while. been working on buying a house and its been taking most of my time. hopefully it will be done soon so I can get things back to some kind of normalcy. that sounds like a good idea with the GPS. think its stupid u have to be stopped to use it. can't wait to see wut all u do to it. congrats on ur new purchase also.

Scooter71
Car: 09 Rogue SL AWD Fully Loaded

Hey Anthony870 quick question, did the interior LED kit on my 2013 Juke, but I can't seem to get the LP bulbs out to replace those as well. Is there some trick that I'm missing. Took off the rear panel but didn't see an access area to get to the bulbs. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

anthony870

Wow. Been a while since I've been on here. Got the house but still no internet. Glad to see this forum growing some. I will have to find some time to update this page some. Few more additions to my Juke since my last post.
Scooter71 wrote:Hey Anthony870 quick question, did the interior LED kit on my 2013 Juke, but I can't seem to get the LP bulbs out to replace those as well. Is there some trick that I'm missing. Took off the rear panel but didn't see an access area to get to the bulbs. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
You have lost me a bit. Interior led kit? You mean the accent lighting? Not sure what the LP bulbs are. Only bulbs I know of inside the Juke are the front dome/map lights and the rear hatch light. And none of that requires the removal of panels.

Edit: I think I realize now what you are referring to. I believe you are talking about the license plate lights. Those are a little tricky. I had to search a while to figure them out. It is not inside the car. You remove them by pushing the housing sideways. Don't remember which direction anymore but you push it to the side and pull it down. Not the easiest of lights to change and a pain on the fingers.
Last edited by anthony870 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scooter71

Sorry didn't mean to confuse, me not being able to spell and being at work caused for abbreviation. LP=License Plate bulbs, the LED interior kit is exactly what your saying, not an accent kit. It's the 3 map lights, the cargo/trunk bulb and the LP bulbs. But I can't seemed to figure out how to remove the License Plate bulbs. Any ideas? You seem to know your Juke pretty damn well, and this bad boy is only 2 months old. And I really haven't had a chance to change out too many things yet, waiting for the NY winter to pass. Thanks again, if any, for the help and response.

anthony870

Lol. I just edited my last post for those. Guess was a few minutes to late on the edit. Take a while on the smartphone. Lol. That should help though. Good luck and let me know if you need anymore info.

Scooter71

^^^ That's perfect, thanks for the info. I'll post up some pics by the weekend for you. This thing is crazy cool.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”