Another Teacher of the Year......

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

A West Virginia eighth-grader student has been charged with causing a disruption at his middle school after he refused to remove an NRA T-shirt that he wore.

The teenager was reportedly arrested and suspended last week after getting into an argument with his teacher about a National Rifle Association T-shirt he wore to school.

WOWK-TV reports that Jared Marcum faces charges of obstruction and disturbing the education process for refusing to change the shirt, which shows a rifle and the slogan, "protect your right."

Jared told the station the he was punished by officials at Logan Middle School after arguing about the shirt with his teacher, who reportedly objected to the image of the gun on the shirt.

"What they're doing is trying to take away my rights, my freedom of speech and my Second Amendment," Jared told the station.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21/st ... nra-shirt/
so ill add this to the list of:
kids are being molded into the same style of student found in all leftist/communist regimes: "follow OUR political views or risk being suspended/arrested/charged/or in any trouble we see fit." And if the parents even think of opening their mouths to the nonsense perpetuated by the unionized school system; DYFS/CPS will get involved (and possibly take the children away).

QUESTION: what kind of teachers (and lesson plans) do you think stalin, hitler, castro, qaddafi, pol pot, kim jong-li, adi amin, mao all had working in their school districts, to influence the children? hmmmmmmmm i wonder....

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Yes kids we just learned about the constitution of this country, now let me tell you how I don't believe in it...

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

its amazing how teachers get pissed off when kids exercise the very constitution they are taught. CASE IN POINT: Teacher makes kid say he'd give up Constitutional rights
Jacksonville-area father Aaron Harvey says he found a piece of paper in his kid's backpack that said: "I am willing to give up some of my Constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure."
http://now.msn.com/aaron-harvey-upset-a ... assignment

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

If I had a kid, they would get thrown out of school for sure.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

im scared to have kids, because i know their lefty teachers would be making erroneous DYFS/CPS reports on me weekly.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Hell, I would; you're scary! :gapteeth:

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

themadscientist wrote:Hell, I would; you're scary! :gapteeth:
:chuckle:

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento