ANOTHER SoCal Meet : 3/15/03

Including HI and CA
BuudWeizErr

Quote »Hello 240sx owners and enthusiasts. Me and Brian would like to make a 240sx enthusiast meet, at the same place as Nitekids Krispy Cream random meet, to kick in the spring season. The Meet will take place at 7pm, Saterday March 15th, 2003 at the krispy cream parking lot in: City Of Industry 1548 Azusa Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 US 626-964-5044 After the meet, we will be heading to Tapioca Express and Cafe.com on Gale avenue near by fullerton road at 10pm sharp. Be there or be Square. Please note that behave yourselves so: no wild conduct, drugs or alcohol, and especially No speed exhibitions. Bring yourself and not ur attitude. Clothing is Required. RSVP: [email protected] or [email protected] [/quote]I have to go.. pretty much. One of the guys putting it together is my personal friend, so hes going to make me go. Anybody else down to rollout like Luda?

Only SoCal can have a 240SX Only meet every other weekend.

yeswepromise

hmmm i will have to do my best to make it to this meet.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

BuudWeizErr wrote:Only SoCal can have a 240SX Only meet every other weekend.

That's so true....:)

But you guys gotta watch out for those Zilvia guys; I'm not sure if it's neccessarily the guys from SoCal, but a lot of those guys are jerks.

I might be down for the meet, lol.

SileightyMania

i'm not a jerk.

sixxdeuce
Car: 93 rx7, G35coupe 6mt

I will probably be able to make it, I just checked mapquest and its only 2 hours from my house

yeswepromise

hi benson.

drifter

SileightyMania wrote:i'm not a jerk.

Haha :), well that depends....what's your SN from Zilvia?

SileightyMania

hello hello.

i have the same name on zilvia. but my HUMAN name is benson.

i don't think we should make assumptions about people just because they are from a certain message board.

drifter

drifter wrote: I'm not sure if it's neccessarily the guys from SoCal, but a lot of those guys are jerks.

Notice I said that it wasn't ALL of them...there are a select few that are incredibly rude there, ie Tnord, Silviaholic, AKADriver to name a few...I didn't say you were a jerk either. I'm not making assumptions either, this is based on fact. :)

yeswepromise

hey Benson are you driving in the Drift Showoff thing? lol maybe not so nervous this time?

SileightyMania

haha! okay, just trying to spread the 240sx love. i dont want people to think that 240 peopoe from one forum are any different than the 240 people in another forum... because we are all 240 people!

yeah, i am driving at the drift showoff thing... and yes, i am going to take my bottle of tums and i might start smoking. haha j/k

Anand

SileightyMania wrote:haha! okay, just trying to spread the 240sx love. i dont want people to think that 240 peopoe from one forum are any different than the 240 people in another forum... because we are all 240 people!

yeah, i am driving at the drift showoff thing... and yes, i am going to take my bottle of tums and i might start smoking. haha j/k

are you gonna meet up with us before going to the showoff??

yeswepromise

remember....1. maybe it is too hard to wear a suit and drift at the same time.2. no spinning out.3. just keep in mind how Mad TytE drifting is.4. i think that is all.

mav1178

Benson (and me and a bunch of other guys) will be driving in the event; if we meet up with you we will never get there.

We'll be at Irwindale probably at like 7AM.

-alex

mav1178

drifter wrote:Notice I said that it wasn't ALL of them...there are a select few that are incredibly rude there, ie Tnord, Silviaholic, AKADriver to name a few...I didn't say you were a jerk either. I'm not making assumptions either, this is based on fact. :)

Then I can always say "Those guys from NICO are jackasses". Or "Those guys from NICO are stupid". Same thing...

If it is just a few people, just say "A few people that I've met are rude". Who's to say they are not contributers on this forum, or every forum?

And what fact? I could have a big ego and you could have a big ego, and we both mouth off on each other on various message forums and you can think of me as a jerk and I can think of it as a jerk, and what was proven? Nothing. Personal opinion(s) should NEVER be thought of as fact.

-alex

yeswepromise

all i know is that you alex seem very funny in person. and you are not a jerk and neither is benson.

drifter

It IS considered a fact when the guys admit that THEY ARE JERKS and that they are HATED. I joined the Zilvia board a couple of months ago and started regularly posting. Ever since then, I've gotten several more-than-rude replies to my questions and people telling me to leave the boards. Why? I have no idea.

But I already dropped this issue, and so should you.

SileightyMania

well, since i am so close to irwindale, i will probably just go straight there. this is so exciting isn't it?? i can't wait to go learn something new.

drifter, alex is just trying to convey the same thing i was. it doesn't matter what forums we're on... we're all 240 enthusiasts. not a nico guy or a zilvia guy. of course, there are jerks everywhere, but we shouldnt associate them from the forum that they are on. most people are on multiple forums anyway so that's kinda silly. in fact, this whole internet thing gets pretty silly.

SileightyMania

i'm driving mom's car???

mav1178

That's sort of the problem, isn't it?

If their actions get in your (or other people's) ways and you don't like it, don't associate with them.

I was once on the Atlanta YahooGroups mailing list, and because of an argument with one of their list members over an insult to one of my friends I left their list in protest (and never got an apology). Do I feel any animosity towards their list? No. Are there ***holes on there? Yes. But I seperate personal conflicts with public ones.

I could very well say the same of people here on NICO, or on Freshalloy, or on a lot of other lists... but I choose to not talk about it in public for the sake of not having this "my forum vs. your forum" debate, or allowing that type of thinking to happen.

And you never said you dropped it (at least not in this thread), so I will stop now since you are dropping it.

-alex

BuudWeizErr

Quit jacking my thread. :mad:

Who is going to this meet?

drifter

SileightyMania wrote:drifter, alex is just trying to convey the same thing i was. it doesn't matter what forums we're on... we're all 240 enthusiasts. not a nico guy or a zilvia guy. of course, there are jerks everywhere, but we shouldnt associate them from the forum that they are on. most people are on multiple forums anyway so that's kinda silly. in fact, this whole internet thing gets pretty silly.

I agree. Haha, point taken and I apologize if I offended anyone...

Alex, you're right, I never actually came out and said I dropped it, but physically in the REAL WORLD, I dropped it. :)So I'm dropping it....ONLINE. Again, sort of. Agh! Never mind, I'm cool.

Can't wait to meet you guys.

yeswepromise

bizzump this meet to the top yo!

drifter

I'm gonna try to ask for it off today. Hmmmm.....

yeswepromise

i dont work on saturday so i should be fine. i do have the idea in my head that work will screw me over by telling me i have to work that day though.

drifter

Hey Alex

Are you the guy with the white S14 with an SR? You're Asian, right? Because I think I remember you....

mav1178

No, I have S13:

-alex

drifter

Oh ok. Whoops.

yeswepromise

hey Alex....good job of yelling at everyone by the fence that they were gonna get lung cancer because they were breathing in all the tire smoke. and how did you do out there?

yeswepromise

oh and how is that Cusco cage working for you?

Return to “California Region”