ANOTHER SoCal Meet : 3/15/03

Including HI and CA
Stock-S13

iam not sure if iam gonna take my car.. but if ryan was willing to give me a ridew down there i would definelty go. how about Ryan can i mooch off you for a ride? =)

mav1178

Cage works fine... no biggie.

I did pretty good (and got a lot of drifts)... and it was nice considering that 1) I have open diff, and 2) it was my first time drifting on a course.

-alex

BuudWeizErr

Who is actually going to this?

And I don't like giving rides. I made Anand ride home with someone else the last event we went to. LOL. I never go straight home after an event, I usually go to the shop before I go home, so sorry man. Just rep your car, the more S13's, the better.

Stock-S13

no uhh, ok then damnt! i understand but iam getting stock Se's on friday so i guess that ok but still have multi color paint... bah, hey btw i never got my 9.50 dude, damn post office and there usual antics..

edgar

BuudWeizErr

I'll give it to you at this meet. I couldn't just send back the MO and I don't wanna send cash in the mail, don't worry about it, i'm not going to jack you, i'll just give you ten bucks when I see you.

Anand, did you get your shifter installed? If not, and you're going to this meet (which you are), I'll come to your house early and do it for you.

sixxdeuce
Car: 93 rx7, G35coupe 6mt

if its gonna be cool i might go, but i dont want to drive 4 hours round trip if no one is going to be there

Stock-S13

its cool i confy in you enough to know you weren't going to jack me you seem like a cool and trusting person.. besides you were the only one willing to buy my ticket for that event.. but i think i already have that cash spent before i even get it. part of the deal i got going for the Se's 80 bucks plus my current rims and 20 bucks for 2 yoko's.. so i can just get that cash and turn around give the money to danny.. ha anywho thanks for that Ryan :D

-edgar

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

sixxdeuce wrote:if its gonna be cool i might go, but i dont want to drive 4 hours round trip if no one is going to be there

Well if it helps any, I'll be there for sure! :) Just got it off from work...trust me, they'll be people there. Turnouts are usually pretty good for these things, I think.

Anand

BuudWeizErr wrote:I'll give it to you at this meet. I couldn't just send back the MO and I don't wanna send cash in the mail, don't worry about it, i'm not going to jack you, i'll just give you ten bucks when I see you.

Anand, did you get your shifter installed? If not, and you're going to this meet (which you are), I'll come to your house early and do it for you.

Ryan.. if you are going to come from the 60 or the 57... my house is going to be way off track for you it will be like a 20 min trip one way and I don't want you to do that... I'll just try to install it and see if I can do it this weekend.. if not.. i'll see... I yet have to install the electric fans 2! =/ I have had no time lately... I'll le you know how things go with the install this weekend

drifter

Black240 wrote:Ryan.. if you are going to come from the 60 or the 57... my house is going to be way off track for you it will be like a 20 min trip one way and I don't want you to do that... I'll just try to install it and see if I can do it this weekend.. if not.. i'll see... I yet have to install the electric fans 2! =/ I have had no time lately... I'll le you know how things go with the install this weekend

NO NO ANAND!

Don't touch your car before the meet, that was the rule remember? Haha, just kiddin' man. See you there.

Stock-S13

Hey ryan are you going to want to meet up before hand? if so let me know ill be sport'n stock rims to that, and some yokos on the rear.. can't wait hope to see you all there ok ryan brian and anand and i are in who else Brian (white S14) you better be there!!

-edgar

drifter

Stock-S13 wrote: can't wait hope to see you all there ok ryan brian and anand... -edgar

My name is BRYAN. BRYAN. BRYAN. BRYAN. BRYAN. BRYAN.

Thank you! :)

yeswepromise

i am pretty sure i can go. hopefully my work doesnt try and pull some **** and i cant go. sooooooo i am 90% there as of now. ill see you guys in a week.

BuudWeizErr

So, so far we have:

MeBlack240 (And)Drifter (BRIAN)StockS13 (Edgar)yeswepromisesixxdeuce?

Let me know.... Anyone that lives in that area know someplace close by that we could meet up beforehand and all roll in together?

yeswepromise

drifter = bryanyeswepromise = brian:)

Stock-S13

right on i will want to meet up before ryan same place? ow hey and BRYAN!! my friend Danny says he will put your springd on for you for like 80 dollars just cuz its an all day job, he is a good guy he put on my Se's today and offered to make them Gunmetal for 60 bucks. so let me know what you think..edgar

drifter

Brian: Let's face it, they're never gonna get it. :)

Edgar: Hmmmm....see my mechanic does it for 100 bucks and he takes like 3 hours at the most...ask your friend if he's flexible on the price at all.

Stock-S13

well thats my price so.. i don't think so but what the most u'll pay just so i can haggle with him? i got my bling bling Se's today =) there really shiny! now all i got to do is raise 60 bucks for gunmetal,or hyper black which would look best?

-edgar

BuudWeizErr

yeswepromise wrote:drifter = bryanyeswepromise = brian:)

I know, BrIan is just so anal about it, I love teasing him... hehehe.

Anyway... I think it's going to be a good turnout. Definitely looking forward to next weekend.

yeswepromise

okay i think i will just go by a different name now. i shall be called bridawg now. edgar- i vote for getting your wheels done in gold-ish like the color of the Advan RG

BuudWeizErr

sounds good to me, you can just call me god or daddy or sir.

Stock-S13

oh hey, ryan i don't think iam going to be able to meet up. iam going to be at my sister's house and she lives like 6 mins away... so ill just drop by, save me a spot alright.. and as for the gold on a midnight blue car (kinda=p) would that look ok?, iam leaning torwards a darker color..

Edit: what the hell time is this thing at? what time are you guys going to show up?

Edgar

yeswepromise

its coming up. soon!

BuudWeizErr

OK.. I guess we are all just meeting up there, no pre-meets or anything. So, my cell phone number is 760-885-1209 if you guys are going and want to hook up. Probably be easier to find me though.. pics of my car are at http://www.forumpix.com/240sx and I'll probably be one of the few white guys there.

Anand

you won't be able to miss me at all....=)

BTW ryan... I still have not installed the SS... =/ I have had no time at all.. I am going to attempt to do it this week IF I can.. if not.. you wann come over on Sat before the meet?? =)

drifter

Hey can I come? I want to learn how to install the short shifter, since I'll be swapping out the ole' granny-o-matic POS soon....

Anand

if you wanna come down to my house when I do it... sure.. I'll let you know when I might do it.. I was actually thinking abotu doing it tommorow after work... can you make it around 5:3-6:00??? if not then Saturday afternoon?!?!

drifter

I have work tomorrow at 5, so I can't make it....Saturday afternoon sounds good though.

Anand

I might do it tom evening though... I'll see how much crap I have to do on sat and figure it that way...

drifter

No prob...if you can do it tomorrow night, go for it. :)

Return to “California Region”