ANOTHER SoCal Meet : 3/15/03

Including HI and CA
drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

YOU CAN DO IT RYAN! :)

Hehehe, it must suck not having more than one FWY to get out of a place....

Stock-S13

my sis just came from the gym and said the streets are ****ing flooded!! just thought i would let you know.

Edgar

yeswepromise

pretty cool meet tonight. nice seeing everyone again and nice seeing new people.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

I forgot my dang camera, shoot......next meet, I guess....:)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Edgar actually made it to the meet within a couple of hours of the start of it. YAY!

Stock-S13

ha ha ha.. but the one to really congratulate is Bryan's sarcasm, never ceases to get old! j/k. anyway yeah it was cool to see you guys again but other than that it was a real bust , that other midnight blue S13 (my twin) didnt want to show off his SR but whatever, anywway sadly this going to be my last event for a while.=( i need to save up some cash for odds and ends for my car..i should be back mid summer.. so get whatever wild *** party or event ready for mid summer.

Edgar

Anand

I just wanted to say that it was good seeing all of you. Thankx Bryan and Brian for waiting for me... even though we ended up waiting at the place. But anyways.. Edgar good to see you make it without getting lost! =)~ Too bad I couldn't stay longer. you know how it goes.. have a wife and gotta take care of her too.. we just ended up going to chillie's and then home. Looking fwd to a meet with everyone again.. let's try to do it during the day and not the evening.... so everyone can make it... but it was good.... but her Bryan and Brian... I want those pictures!!!!

Return to “California Region”