ANOTHER KC MEET! Aug. 13th! (this is the important one)

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

cool, we'll be getting more meets going soon...

-Dan

uncle_louie83
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

i should be there dan....and bob...u should remember me...im the one who works on johnny and holly's cars....what about them working on your car and saying if they didnt work on it you would be at a national event by now? where did that come from??

lewis

keepingthe240

I used to have a 2001 road ( 1 of the first 25 built) awhile back. When holly were trying to start having meets in kc , i was deciding between 'bents and the 240. I have been into bents for a few yrs and have been to several national events and was talking to a few locals about having an event in kc. Already have a way to raise the money. I was thinking holly and johny was going to help me get my 240 together. I sold the Road and bought parts for the 240. Holly is a real sweetheart but jonny can get real crappy! Whats the deal with that guy?

uncle_louie83
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

i know this may be uncalled for...but **** it...i dont care if i get banned or not.

bob...theres nothing wrong with johnny. We all felt the same about you. Granted your a nice guy but you really dont know ****. Atleast back then you didnt. Everything you talked " performance " wise was all quoted text we have read before. All you talked about was how your gf at the time kept annoying you or how bad *** the chevy nova you had was. maybe you should have stuck with nova's. when i make desicions about what car to get. i dont let others help me choose. its what i want. It was if me and johnny would have built your car...and you drove and we get nothing in return. Sure you could have paid us to build it but really it wasnt worth the time. and what im going to say is prolly gonna piss you off but bob...you have a learning disability (did i say it nice enough?). when i would explain stuff with you, you never caught on and i broke things down to where a 5 yr old could understand. We decided to X you out because we seen no use in having you around. You had no knowledge that would benefit us and i dont have patience to teach you stuff when you wont get it anyways.

lewis

ca18det_boy

uncle_louie83 wrote:i know this may be uncalled for...but **** it...i dont care if i get banned or not.

bob...theres nothing wrong with johnny. We all felt the same about you. Granted your a nice guy but you really dont know ****. Atleast back then you didnt. Everything you talked " performance " wise was all quoted text we have read before. All you talked about was how your gf at the time kept annoying you or how bad *** the chevy nova you had was. maybe you should have stuck with nova's. when i make desicions about what car to get. i dont let others help me choose. its what i want. It was if me and johnny would have built your car...and you drove and we get nothing in return. Sure you could have paid us to build it but really it wasnt worth the time. and what im going to say is prolly gonna piss you off but bob...you have a learning disability (did i say it nice enough?). when i would explain stuff with you, you never caught on and i broke things down to where a 5 yr old could understand. We decided to X you out because we seen no use in having you around. You had no knowledge that would benefit us and i dont have patience to teach you stuff when you wont get it anyways.

lewis

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Lewis, leave that business off the boards, it doesn't pertain to us as a whole or belong here

-Dan

Return to “Midwest Region”