Andy Palmer drives the GT-R NISMO at Tochigi

Your stop for everything on Nissan's performance brand. Whether you're looking for info on the new Sentra NISMO concept, the GT-R NISMO, 370Z NISMO, or just some of the many NISMO branded parts - You're in the right place.
RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

I always wondered if this guy could really drive... and... well you can watch the video for yourself :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-QXRnCWuU[/youtube]

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Nissan's Andy Palmer named Companion of The Order of St. Michael and St. George in the UK

ROLLE, Switzerland – Nissan's Chief Planning Officer, Andy Palmer, was appointed the Companion of The Order of St. Michael and St. George (CMG) by Princess Anne, the Princess Royal at Buckingham Palace. The prestigious award, which was given in recognition of services to the British automotive industry, highlights the important role Palmer has played in championing the UK as an automotive manufacturing base for Nissan.

Palmer has played a major part in bringing a number of significant projects to the UK through his extensive knowledge of the country's manufacturing and skills capabilities.

On receiving his award today, Palmer commented: "I'm deeply moved to receive this prestigious honor in my native country, where I was educated, where my career in the automotive industry started as a 16-year-old apprentice, and where I've been privileged to contribute to Nissan's commitment to the United Kingdom for more than 22 years. The UK is home to significant Nissan design, research and development, manufacturing and export facilities. Today I share this honor with the proud men and women at Nissan all over the world who are creating innovation and excitement for everyone."

Return to “NISMO”