Android Play Stereo w/32 pin connector

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
jazman61
Car: 2019 Nissan Sentra

I recently bought a 2019 Sentra SV. Some idiot took the OEM radio out and put in an after market POS. Cut the wires that they needed and left the existing connectors. A 20 pin and a 32 pin. I ordered a radio from EBay but sent it back because it used the 40 pin. The dealer gave me 2 different radio model numbers that are associated with my vin. But, one of the radios is a 40 pin and the other is 32. Why would Nissan be so stupid to do this? Can't seem to get the new radio to work. Starting to think it may be bad. Not sure how to test it? Any ideas?
Thanks in Advance.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

You'll have to wait for Wednesday for me to confirm this in ASIST, but Identifix shows all 3 radio versions on a '19 using 20+40. I think the part number confusion is that the '19's used two different types of cluster, one with a small LCD display and another with a large supertwist. The latter type had a direct CANbus link and a different part number. If you want to tell me which cluster type you have and post or PM me the VIN, I can have our parts guys check it out on Wednesday and try to get you a straight answer.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”