An update on my Altima Coupe (photos)

All things Altima Coupe.
Persian Scarface
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe 2.5 6 speed

Hey all. I joined nicoclub the day I got my AC, but I haven't posted anything about what I've done to the car since. So I figured I'd do that now...

I got it back in October bone stock. I got 23% tint all around the first week, and 6000k HIDs the second week. Not a fan of how blue the lights look through projectors so I'm planning on changing them to 5000k or even 4500k. In January I was in dire need of tires, so I figured I'd get some rims as well...

They're BBS LM replicas, 18x8 square setup. The 4x4 wheel gap had to go so I immediately ordered Eibach springs, but I never had the chance to install them until last month..

Today I went driving on some windy mountain roads in my area to see how well the car handles on Eibachs, and I was very impressed. Decided to snap a few photos while I was at it.

Thats all for now :)

alphapig
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

Good start

I'd like the wheels a lot more without the BBS center cap logo

AlexN09
Car: 2011 Altima Coupe 2.5S

Looks beautiful out there, I was just in southern ca over spring break and I wish I had had a chance to get down to San Diego!!

Wheels look great, I really need to get wheels and suspension this summer.

SanoSuKe

Needs moar low!!!

Nice photography btw! teach meh!!!

NoLimitAltima
Car: Altima Coupe

Looks good! Just hate the wheel gap :P

Mr.HacKeR
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 3.5

Looks good!
But I'm not a fan of the BBS wheels, I think the lip makes them look as small as 16" wheels.. Oh and MORE LOW! :biggrin:

Would you mind telling me the tyre specs? They're not 245/45, are they?

Persian Scarface

alphapig wrote:Good start

I'd like the wheels a lot more without the BBS center cap logo
Yeah I get what youre saying. I wouldn't mind switching them out since they are not authentic. Not trying to pose over here, but they came with the rims so I just left them. Id rather have caps then not have caps.
AlexN09 wrote:Looks beautiful out there, I was just in southern ca over spring break and I wish I had had a chance to get down to San Diego!!

Wheels look great, I really need to get wheels and suspension this summer.
San Diego is definitely a nice place. I've lived here my whole life so I think there are nicer places and more things to do in other parts of SoCal just cause I'm so used to it down here. But a lot of people that live in other parts of SoCal say that San Diego is the nicest lol
SanoSuKe wrote:Needs moar low!!!

Nice photography btw! teach meh!!!
I wish! But considering its my DD and roads over here suck the Eibachs are perfect. Right now I scrape over some speedbumps if I don't go into them diagonally lol. plus i love the ride quality of the eibachs, and I know i would get sick of the ride with coils since I do drive a lot. At the end of the month I will have had the car for 6 months and I've already put on 10k miles lol

and thank you! i'm sure i could teach you a few things. what do you want to know about photography?
NoLimitAltima wrote:Looks good! Just hate the wheel gap :P
yeah, but its much better than stock ride height!
Mr.HacKeR wrote:Looks good!
But I'm not a fan of the BBS wheels, I think the lip makes them look as small as 16" wheels.. Oh and MORE LOW! :biggrin:

Would you mind telling me the tyre specs? They're not 245/45, are they?
Yeah, at times I kind of regret getting 18's and wish I went to 19's to get rid of that 16 illusion, but I do drive a lot, and going bigger would sacrifice ride quality for me so Im happy with it! and yes they are 245/45

conyey
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

looking good with the drop!

you could use some spacers to give your car a more aggressive stance that's still daily driveable. :)

how to like the ride quality on those eibach's with stock shocks?

Persian Scarface

conyey wrote:looking good with the drop!

you could use some spacers to give your car a more aggressive stance that's still daily driveable. :)

how to like the ride quality on those eibach's with stock shocks?
That's what I'm planning on doing next.

The ride quality is great! Not too stiff, and not too soft. Still comfortable to drive long distances, yet sporty enough to handle around the corners.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”