American Muscle...its whats for Dinner!!!

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
GOING DEEP
Car: 350Z Roadster Twin Turbo

Just thought I would share these my kill stories with you guys. Yeah, this is my first post here.

American Muscle...its whats for Dinner!!! Okay ladies and gents, more to report from the world down under in that foreign country we all like to call New Mexico. Latest update on my Z and info for all those trolls will read this thread and try to dispute these kills (they always show up). Currently still running GReddy TT w/stock boost with race pipes, exhaust, and UR pulleys.

Now enough with the pleasantries, lets get to the gore....I love this part.Three clean and unadultered kills to confirm reported from least exciting to most exciting just to keep you tuned in. Once I start writing I tend to get lenghthy, hehe. And the challengers are, "In this corner we have the new beefy yuppie dad's dream car the Magnum aka station wagon." Rarara, loud cheer from crowd..."Standing next to him is "the ole time american favorite muscle car the Cobra". More cheers from the crowd and bottles of beer breaking in the background. And finally, least but not last, oh I mean, last but not least, (mutters under his breath, 'now extinct') "the WS6 Trans Am". Ok guys lets have a clean and unadultered race, no funny business (read...no spraying), and lets coming out spinning...

Now for the kills...

Magnum GT

There I was, there I was, looking for a kill last weekend. Sitting at the light like a sniper on the look out I spot a Magnum Gt...two riders...mid forties...what the heck, I'm bored and gotta bag me a catch. So, I come up on him from behind (get your mind out of the gutter you dirty ba$tard) and get right next to him. Recalibrate my eyeballs and yes its a couple a guys around 47ish, but hey, "its got a hemi". Light turns green and I let my twins come out and play, my turbos you damn perve, stay with me, now he of course unleashes his huge raw hemi and thunders away....Now, lets not forget are old friend Newton and his laws of inertia. He has alot of a$$ to move. With a little grin on my face and my Z's a$$ in his, he's toast. We come up with to the next light with the same result. Now, lets move on to my bigger catches.

Cobra not sure how old, maybe two.

Now I'm on one of my favorite stretches of road here in the "other mile high city, aka albuquerque". This road has a definate inclince and very long stretches between lights. At least a quarter mile between lights...hint. Once again looking for a kill I come up on a yellow Mustang. After a closer inspection, its a, its a, cobra. I just wet myself...I spilled my drink, what were you thinking you freakin freako. So, I come up on him to test the waters and after a few short grunts, yes he wants to play. Now, I come to his left as we approach the light without giving her too much throttle. I didn't want to spook this guy and I wanted to make sure he wanted to race. Not someone's grandma out for groceries or something. Now, were at the light. After a min, were still there...I look over at him and he has the biggest grin, "Is this guy cocky or did he just wet himself?" I thought to myself. Put my head back in the game and finally, after too much ado, whatever that means, the light turns green. Now for my favorite part, I swear, I had the best launch ever with the twins. Hardly any wheel chirp, just pure raw power transferred from the twin turbos to my twin rear wheels 275/40 r18 sticky bf goodrich g-force kdw. Now I was moving...he sat there for half a moment as I heard his wheels spin..hehe. By now I am already shifting to third. Yes, I flew through 1st and 2nd with crisp and clean shifts. Now my Zs in third with my turbos/bov screaming "todays the day you wipe the sh1tty little grin off your face and kiss my...exhaust."Now, shift into fourth and he must have been at least 4 car lengths behind, I repeat this for the trolls, ...and now he must have been at least 4 car lengths behind if not more. And now the funny part, he immediatly turns his blinker on and turns right out of sight. Maybe he went to go wipe that smile off his face.

Last kill, sorry for the length. Not trying to set a new kill length record, but stay tuned.

WS6 Trans Am

From the start I'll say this guy looked really fast and I thought I would be toast at stock boost. He had lots of Nascar decals and all kinds of other stickers that would make you think he just fell out of a Nascar race. Mind you, it was overkill, but the trans am was very well kept and good looking. I stealthly come up on him from behind and try to lay some bait out to see if he bites(who am I kidding, with a car done up like that, this was joke, he was bound to bite and some). So, were sitting at the light of a three lane street. He's in the far left, a car in the middle and I'm in the far right. Now, the ole bait and switch, for what ever that means. I come off the line nice and easy now trying to wake up the bov. He comes off kinda quick, but not at full throttle. At this point we are both looking for the jugular and waiting for the other guy to screw up. We head down the street with very light traffic and we hit it. We were doing about 35, and this time I down shift to the right gear (read...second, not third like in a previous thread) and I answer my chiropractic doctor's dream as I self inflict whiplash with the aid of the twins. Now, this guy is walking back...yeah baby, who's your daddy, who's your daddy, (in a squeaky voice) 'the Z is my daddy, the Z is my daddy’. I shut her down at the top of third gear and cruise down and hope he wants another beating. Now, we turn on to a highway with a speed limit of 55mph (read...let the fun begin). Now, I am on the left lane and these guys, now I realize he had a passenger, pull up to my right and roll down their window "you got a turbo? We heard something back there when you flew by us" Another classic quote brought to you by your friends at GReddy! Okay, now after a few friendly comments we agree to try and race from the next light, from the hole. We approach the next light and it turns green, and I get off another great launch. He was left reading my plate and shut it down around the middle of fourth gear. Nice clean kill, not even the ugliest troll could dispute. Now we pull over and discuss our cars for a while. This guy had an exhaust, MAF, and a few other goodies under his hood. We agree to race from the hole again and from a roll. But now, something strange. The other guys passenger wants to ride in my Z. Oh what the heck, why not I’m insured. Maybe they thought I had the weight advantage or I was spraying or maybe this guy just wanted to ride in the Z? We once again find ourselves at a light and it turns green. I am a little over zealous and here that sound that can make a grown man cry...BOGGGGG. Oh sh1t, can I recover? Kind of, I still beat this guy but he had a hell of a jump. After that, we did a race from a roll from 35, yes I was in second gear and it wasn't pretty for him. Now, we pull over and Brian, my passenger walks out of my car and we discuss meeting next week at the track. Really cool guys from a different community. Yeah, I would hang out with them

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Awesome story!

Great sig pics too!

Welcome to NICO...

Fred..:

90Q45blue
Car: 2006 Honda Accord EX-L

Ok, I gotta be honest. I LOVE that front end. Where did you get it?

Nick

P.S. Awesome kill stories. Convertible 350's are so sexy!

GOING DEEP

Thanks, the front end is a GReddy front lip, JDM clear side markers, JDM headlight covers and Super street chrome grille. I still haven't take any new pics with my TT. My camera decided to play "roll over and play dead".

I bought them from...Front lip...www.vividracing.comGrille...www.stillen.comSide makers...Performance Nissan siteLens covers...ebay

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

All solid meals! Have you ever been beaten?

Anand

very nice... Love the car!!!

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

repo man wrote:All solid meals! Have you ever been beaten?
WITH 409HP AND 374 TQ i'D GUESS NOT MUCH.

LOL

Great car!

base9se
Car: '95 240sx

nice car man..great story btw.welcome to NICO!

GOING DEEP

Thanks for the welcome. I am going to cut and paste one of my other kills.

CybeRise
Car: S14 Silvia

Sounds like you need to come out to Los Angeles for some better challenges When I had my Supra TT I though I would never lose. Smoking cars just about every weekend for like 2 months. Till I ran into some dude with a Porsche turbo. We were on the 10 freeway around the 710. It was about 2 a.m. we hit it. I kept up with him pretty good till I hit 130 MPH then he started pulling away as I started to get scared Even had I not slowed down he was pulling away. I was never closer than 2 car lengths behind him.

float_6969
Car: CA18DET swapped 1995 Nissan 240sx (too many mods to list)
2015 SV Leaf w/QC & Bose (daily)

Nice Kills man, and thats a great story!!!

ultimatuc
Car: fast cars, big trucks, sluts

I'd like to see some track numbers.

nice car.

GOING DEEP

I am going to track tomorrow. I hope its open though, we're suppose to get a little weather possibly.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Welcome to NICO GD! Good to have you aboard!

ultimatuc
Car: fast cars, big trucks, sluts

^ hey Greg. I emailed you a few days ago concerning my private messenging. could you get back to me please.

thanks Brian

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

pm's are disabled on the site for every user

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

You can E-mail through the board still though.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”