Aluminum Trim with Bourbon Interior

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
M3Vert
Car: M35X

Has anyone with Bourbon interior switched out the Rosewood trim for the Aluminum trim that comes with the sport package? I would love to see a pic of this combination in the M. I've seen it on the BMW M3 in a similar combo of cinnamon interior with aluminum trim and I loved it.

Anyone have this?

Peace,

Steve

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO, Steve!

I don't know if anyone has done this switch per se.

One possibility (albeit remote) are the wood trim kits from Jason Burtman! Link is in some older posts here.

Z

M3Vert

Thanks. I checked out his site and he has a Brushed Aluminum interior kit but it only covers the trim areas that aren't currently covered. It looks like I would have to purchase an OEM Aluminum kit from a sport model in order to do the conversion. I could always add his kit later to cover the other trim areas though.

Steve

KenstyleM35
Car: 2006 Infinit M35

If you find out how much the setup would cost to get the factory aluminum pieces that would be great, want to change mine from wood to aluminum.

Jim

M3Vert

I'm picking up my car at the dealer today so I'll ask and let you know later this weekend.

Peace,

Steve

M3Vert

The dealer said it can be done easily as the aluminum trim fits right in place of the rosewood. He is checking on the price now and will get back to me next week.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Steve

jimsbmw
Car: 2003 E240 Avangarde with AMG wheels 2006 M35 will all mods!!!

Thanks for checking.

Jim

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”