Altima photo time.

General discussion area for the L31-chassis Altima, including the 05-06 SE-R models.
rey_boricua
Car: Working out, chilling, and cars

jEzTeR wrote:Yeah Angel this shot is sweet!

You going to have it running again for the Sept Beech Bend meet?

thanks dane not as good looking as the Z ;). i should i was supposed to work on it this past weekend but got stuck on call for the weekend:mad:. i am going on 2 weeks leave on the 16th so it should free me up to get the bish running. i plan to attend don't know if i want to run it yet. this will be my last NICO meet before I go overseas for a year. I should be back in April for a month and then leave again.... but i should totally be back by OCT 05.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Checkered-Member wrote:it's too white, its so plain and boring, and i already found replacement checkers…hehe

Clean and classy is what I see not boring.;)
rey_boricua wrote:thanks dane not as good looking as the Z ;). i should i was supposed to work on it this past weekend but got stuck on call for the weekend:mad:. i am going on 2 weeks leave on the 16th so it should free me up to get the bish running. i plan to attend don't know if i want to run it yet. this will be my last NICO meet before I go overseas for a year. I should be back in April for a month and then leave again.... but i should totally be back by OCT 05.

Yeah I herd that you were going overseas. I hope that you get it going again for the meet. Even if you don't run it would be nice if you could drive your Nissan to a Nissan meet. LOL The Hondas are ok and all but that Altima is the bomb!

rey_boricua
Car: Working out, chilling, and cars

don't talk about the daily driver like that....lol i miss driving the nissan to a nissan meet

ultimatuc
Car: fast cars, big trucks, sluts

Checkered-Member. you dont have a 65mm tb.....just admit it.and if you do, and you wont share the info, youre a bigger peice of **** than I thought.

the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

gotta have a honda for back up while we are tearing apart our cars

xecutioners069

jEzTeR wrote:yeah a heat gun some fishing line and some goo gone will should take them off real well. Be carefull and take your time.

Checkered-Member:Your car looks so good all White.;)

thanks

00_Altima MD
Car: 2004 Sentra SE-R Spec V

how do i post pics from my members ride section

jEzTeR

00_Altima MD wrote:how do i post pics from my members ride section

Right click on the photo you want to post. Go to properties the copy the url of the img.

Then come here and click on the IMG button at the top of the reply box. Paste the url in the pop up window.

E-mail me if you have any trouble.

;)

jEzTeR

00_Altima MD

some of my favorite parts of the car

thanx for the help Dane.

Asleep Altima
Car: Turbo Altima, SR'd S13

ive got a question on that zex bottle. my nx instructions said the bottle had to be mounted a certain way because of the pickup tube inside the bottle... is the zex bottle different?

Checkered-Member
Car: 1998 Nissan Altima(modded), 2003 Audi A6 2.7T(stock)

Asleep Altima wrote: i dont buy that you have a 65mm tb. the explanation you gave before doesnt jive. im still calling bs on you.
I never gave you an explanation…
ultimatuc wrote:Checkered-Member. you dont have a 65mm tb.....just admit it.and if you do, and you wont share the info, youre a bigger peice of **** than I thought.

the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

you guys are soo sweet

since you were so nice…I’ll tell you

I used these guys http://www.racetep.com/240sxna.html they are like 30 minutes from where I used to live, I knew the guy that worked there and got a little discount….

Its 250 for regular folks

Asleep Altima

thats not what you said last year when i asked you about it the first time. you couldnt explain to me what they did to the throttle plate for the increased bore size. i was nice then and you were shady. got all mad and said i would be banned for starting s***, remember that? it was right after you got banned from altimas.net. anyways. your car looks nicer white. imo any graphics you choose will detract from a nice looking car. thats just my opinion though so take it for what its worth. now that i was nice, can i see a pic of your throttle body from the inside? i have a line on a larger tb as well and want to see what the throttle plate looks like.

Checkered-Member

Asleep Altima wrote:thats not what you said last year when i asked you about it the first time. you couldnt explain to me what they did to the throttle plate for the increased bore size. i was nice then and you were shady. got all mad and said i would be banned for starting s***, remember that?
No, but I did find the thread you are referring to

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....36539

your question was: “hey checkered, unless that tb in your sig is aftermarket, how are you getting that its 65mm?”

my answer: “It’s an aftermarket TB”

I didn’t try to explain anything nor mention "throttle plate", nor banning anyone...

SLOW KA_

Boost gauge with no boost=rice.

Checkered-Member

SLOW KA_ wrote:Boost gauge with no boost=rice.
That’s like saying, during day light it’s rice to have head lights on your car, because you are not using them.

jdmfreak

LOL! Thats a good one.

jEzTeR

OKThis this thread is not for bickering or bashing so I am going to go back and delete any and all post that I feel are not contributing in a positive manner.

Edit: I forgot that I dont have the power to do so in this area of Nico. I do know someone who can and will.ThanksDane

00_Altima MD

as far as the zex bottle goes i really dont know if it is different or not however i still get a decent shot out of it. why is it supposed to be mounted different? i bought the zex kit from a friend and didnt have the instructions on how to mount the bottle or anything i just kind of winged it and installed it all with the smart box.

Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

Calm down everyone, This is a pic thread not a 65mmTB thread. Keep it clean or I'll close the thread. You guys came over here to get away from the drama of .net. Leave the drama over there.

Thank you drive thru.

Asleep Altima

ok, ill refrain from proving what a dodo the checkered-member is but i feel i should at least answer 00_altima md's question, since it pertains to one of his pics in this thread. the bottle should be mounted with the lower end of the bottle towards the back of the vehicle so when momentum is thrown backwards - the pickup tube stays submerged even as the bottle pressure gets lower and lower. when its mounted to the side, theres a chance that with low bottle pressure, the pickup tube might not be submerged and suck air instead of liquid n2o, resulting in a disruption of fluid flow to your nitrous solenoid.

and rev d, youre so right its not even funny. sorry. :)

00_Altima MD

well there was a reason that i mounted the bottle the way that i did. basically b/c i didnt want anyone around here to know that i had it and even though you can see the line coming out of the trunk down by where the spare is supposed to be. Actually the position that i mounted has saved my but a couple of times when the cops decided to pull me over and search my car but oh well.

jEzTeR

I would think that it should be fine untill your almost out of n2o.

00_Altima MD

well i would have to say that it hasnt failed me yet so its all good.

Asleep Altima

with a full bottle, as you said, you should be ok. if its worked so far, why fix it? :) is it illegal to have n2o where youre at? over here, its only a problem if the pressure is up with the bottle open...

00_Altima MD

Well see that is the thing I was told by some ppl that it was illegal, but others have told me that it wasn't illegal. So i really dont know to tell you the truth. I was just worried it was when the cop was looking through my trunk. I didn't really want to go to jail that night.

twelv
Car: Nissan Maxima

No ones car here is rice! We all have different taste that is what is so great about our cars. If we all had the same taste the same views all our car would look the same now how boring would that be. So give him props for modding his car it might not be YOUR style but at least he had the balls to do something different and not be like everyone else.

Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

^^^Well said!

twelv
Car: Nissan Maxima

BOWS thank you thank you catch all the praise.:D

Asleep Altima