p&p head

soon to come
BC stage 3 cams
BC full valvetrain
BC 2.6l stroker
AEM EMS
Stillen 4-1 header
DIY intake manifold

hows it goin guys, i'm new on this forum. last sunday i started my porting and polishing/head swap. along with an egr delete due to technical difficulties. so i unplugged every wire that had to do with the manifolds and head. marked down everything, after i got the new head on along with everything else associated with it, i tried cranking it over and thats all it did. no start.

while trying to starts it all the lights like interior and exterior were on and good, but as i was turning the key i noticed the battery sign flashing with each rotation. does this just mean the battery is shot for sitting for a week, or is it something i'm missing. all wires are plugged in. i'm getting spark. and i'm getting fuel. all unused vacuum lines and now plugged. am i missinmg something?

thanks

Kon036
Car: 92' 240SX

Setup the engine to be at TDC, second pulley mark closest to the left. Check that you are on the compression stroke, both lobes facing outward, and check if the distributor rotor is at No.1 Cylinder spark position. If these check out then make sure that the fuel lines are hooked up correctly. Hooking them up back wards will cause a no-start condition.

Return to “2nd Generation Altima Sedan (1998-2001)”