Altima/G37 frame similarities

All things Altima Coupe.
Grifter723
Car: 201 Nissan Altima 2.5 Coupe

So I am trying to find an aftermarket bumper that doesn't look like the stock bumper simply to get a bit more aggressive look to my Altima coupe....but the 4th gen Altima just seems like it got ZERO love from parts makers. Which led me to look outside the box.

There are some very nice looking body kits for the Infiniti G37 that I would absolutely love to get. What I am wondering is if the Altima and G37 shared the same body frame and body panel mounting points. Yes I know the headlights and stuff are not the same, but to get a great looking front end, I would be willing to do some modding to make it work.

amc49
Car: '11 Nissan Versa
'17 Nissan Altima

Doesn't look good. The perimeter frames that front suspensions bolt to and the suspensions themselves are wildly different and mount different too. That is usually an indicator that the frame 'box' above that is different too, meaning no points in space likely come close. One bumper cover also bolts on using 2 standoff columns that the other design shows nothing of at all, like the latter bumper reinforcement bolts on not using them at all.

Dbarry
Car: Nissan 240SX

How's your research so far? It seems the only best option is to look for good shop that customize bumpers.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”