Altima Coupe vs Accord Coupe: Final Score

All things Altima Coupe.
maxentropy
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

AltiCoupeDriver
Car: 2008 3.5 SE Nissan Altima Coupe

This is a repost. And yeah... f*@k the drunk college kids in the video who don't know what they're talking about.

dldjros69
Car: 2012 Evo Gsr
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

i work with this moron and all he talks about is how fast the accord coupe is and how honda is the best. It makes me sick.

Side note - i work with some guy who all he does is talk about his vtec.

ICK

Robs_altima
Car: 2004 350Z Touring

There's not much to say…. Honda make some of the most reliable cars on the road, gives a lot of people comfort in spending their money. One could easily argue which looks better or somehow which one has the edge on performance, but Honda's history I think will undoubtedly win in any larg survey. Everything aside, I wouldn't give up my Coupe for any Honda.

LegendRacer

honestly...if i was to pick again... i mite actually go for the accord coupe

dont flame me, i drive a 3.5 altima

but god damn the worksmanship in the nissan really sucks, poor quality EVERYTHING, from cheap plastic interior things to bad leather quality to bad noise control

the quality of ride for the nissan is definetly not that great, but i have never driven the accord before, so i cannot judge which is better, but id have to id reconsider the coupe if i had a choice

alphapig
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

If you are hearing noises, you're not loud enough.

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Most of my past cars are Acura's and I considered the Accord coupe as well. The VTEC is amazing and the quality of the cars are second to none. The reason why I chose the Altima was because no one wanted to negotiate on the price so when my brother called me and told me he had a Nissan Altima Coupe in Red on the lot, I had to jump on it as I did research on this car for months and compared it to the Accord. I'm very satisfied with my coupe thus far and I get a lot of compliments. I wouldn't trade her in for a Honda/Acura. I have too much emotions and $$ invested into her.

Sparktree
Car: Altima Coupe 2008 3.5 SE MT

My final decision I had to make was to get the Accord Coupe or Altima Coupe, I chose the altima. Why...

Accord: More refined, better realibilty, just built better all around. I prefer the interior of altima over the accord, but the accord is definitely made with better material and more refined, and possibly arguable that it may drive better.

I still chose altima because of bluetooth, smart key, but most importantly, it is damn SEXY.

squik
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5se

My dad just got the 08 Accord coupe v6 and when ever I go to their house I make sure to park next to it. I can say that when you put both next to each other, the Altima looks better. Even he will admit that as nice as the Accord is, when you compare the too, it looks rather plain. We have never raced or anything and mostly will never, but I can say that when I put my foot down in both cars the Alti does feel faster. We both have the 3.5 engines and automatics so I am sure it is just the CVT giving me that impression. I will say that his car is nice, but I am glad I am the one with the Altima. (if that is too disjointed sorry...no morning coffee yet)

One thing I wish the Altima would steal from the Accord though! When you are just cruising in the Accord it only uses 4 (maybe less?) cylinders instead of all 6. He gets pretty good gas millage out of it.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”